3 x Plugins Existence? (Auto Commands, World Drops, and World Mobs Configuration)

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by MCRoberto, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Hi all

A long time ago I remember there being three plugins that I made some use of;

The first was a simple plugin that let you automate commands to a time or event. This could be useful for any number of reasons; you may want to give everyone 10 monies at midnight, or turn off a world at a certain time, or automate a game event. I think a lot of servers probably make use of this plugin (or use the back end). But I cant find out if it exists.

The second was a very useful plugin that let you configure the percentage chance of an item dropping... or let you change what breaking items dropped completely. For example, in the same way that Gravel has a chance of dropping Flint or Gravel, so this allowed you to choose whether Diamond Ore would drop Diamond or Redstone or Stone or whatever,.. to a fixed chance.

Lastly, there was a plugin that allowed mobs to become nightmareish and terrifying, but it was per-world configurable.

Does anyone know of these types of mods that work with 1.8.x ? I would really appreciate the help and advice

:)

PS. If anyone also knows of a text shop plugin that allows you to buy and sell freely to a text shop.. but only in certain locations, that would be great!