[30$ reward] Help me fix lag

Discussion in 'Performance Tweaking' started by Heliosard, Mar 3, 2018.

1. I don't use both ncp and aac, only ncp is installed.

I'm using these java flags:
    java -Xms16G -Xmx16G -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=100 -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:G1NewSizePercent=35 -XX:G1MaxNewSizePercent=60 -XX:InitiatingHeapOccupancyPercent=15 -XX:G1MixedGCLiveThresholdPercent=50 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -Dusing.aikars.flags=mcflags.emc.gs -jar paperclip.jar

Latest timings: https://timings.aikar.co/?id=4de08408361a453f9085d8bcc11173f1
  2. The issues I had was that the server simply wasn't able to startup and instantly killed itself (the daemon). Seeing he is simply able to run his server, I don't think it is to blame. Already tagged wikipedia boi at the beginning of the thread. Maybe he has some more insight into that.

Try deleting NoCheatPlus and install AAC again.
  3. AAC is not optimized enough for very large instances unlike ncp, it was causing huge rollbacks. I don't think that's a good idea.

More timings: https://timings.aikar.co/?id=e744aa31b5dc411ebde532583b54c18a
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Don't remove Skript, just install LagRemover :)
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. i can't tell if you're joking
    but i hope you are
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I am lol

in all serious you could try editing the Spigot.yml or maybe even upgrading your server Ram
  7. Editing the spigot.yml file has already been tried but hmm upgrading the ram, @Heliosard what is the memory usage when there happens to be lag?
  8. Try to remove the ncp for a while and run a timings. I would not recommend you to run an aac on server cause of last bad reviews. You should rather ask developer to code you a plugin then running scripts. (Also the reward I would use for buying the spartan)
    #28 Alweer, Mar 4, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  9. Foxvific

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1