Premium [-33%] LastMinerStanding | BATTLE ROYALE + LASTMANSTANDING | + CRACKSHOT SUPPORT + DAILY UPDATES...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by ItzMace, Oct 23, 2017.

1. ItzMace submitted a new resource:

LastMinerStanding | BATTLE ROYALE + LASTMANSTANDING. - Battle Royale, LastManStanding, KingOfTheKill. Multiple game types in ONE PLUGIN.

Read more about this resource...

2. pls add meds and guns

3. yesterday was 10 euros and then 33% of discout and 9.99 really

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Plugins have support with Paperspigot?

5. Hey. Thanks for your feedback. Meds are inside as Bandages and guns will be added in a later update (maybe support of some free weapon plugins)

6. Hey. Yeah. The plugin usally costs 14,99€. And there is a 33% discount, so that its 9,99€.
    I just forgot to write it in the title and I added it a few days ago. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Best wishes
    ~ ItzMace

7. This is not tested enough. I'll try this today and if there are any problems I'll try to fix them.
    In general (at the current state), only SpigotMC is fully supported and tested enough.

Have a nice day
    ~ ItzMace

8. Can you upload play video?
    Can't play game in test server Because my ping is shXX

9. plugins have support with crackshot?

10. ItzMace updated [-33%] LastMinerStanding | BATTLE ROYALE + LASTMANSTANDING | + TESTSERVER + DAILY UPDATES with a new update entry:

1.1.0: CrackShot support added

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Support for Crackshot has been added with update 1.1.0 :)

Best wishes,
    ~ ItzMace

12. ItzMace updated [-33%] LastMinerStanding | BATTLE ROYALE + LASTMANSTANDING | + CRACKSHOT SUPPORT + DAILY UPDATES with a new update entry:

1.1.0-b1: HOTFIX: CrackShot error fixed

13. ItzMace updated [-33%] LastMinerStanding | BATTLE ROYALE + LASTMANSTANDING | + CRACKSHOT SUPPORT + DAILY UPDATES with a new update entry:

1.1.2: Multiverse support improved