Spigot 3D Maneuver Gear || Attack on Titan 1.3

Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!

1. finnbon submitted a new resource:

3D Maneuver Gear - Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!

Read more about this resource...

2. Don't forget to tell me if you have a suggestion! :)

3. Mr. Finnbon, this plugin forced a major bug to occur on my server and probably others. If you attack another player or a mob with the 3DMG, it will make them invincible and cannot be damaged by ANYTHING. Please fix as soon as possible. My players are running around unable to die from 1000 dmg fireballs and weapons. Even after I uninstalled this plugin, it still kept them invincible from any source of damage.

4. Thanks for reporting. I'll get to it as soon as possible. :)

5. So, I've looked through the codes a few times now and I really believe this is not caused by this plugin (or maybe it's caused in combination with something else). Let us solve the problem via PM.

6. If there are any servers using this plugin, please tell me! :)

7. Im using this plugin un my server 1.11.2 and I have the same problem
    Im only have this plugin, PermissionsEx and Authme. How can I solve this bug?

8. Looks like I've encountered this problem too, just shoot straight at a mob/player and poof they can never die

9. I'll remove the damage feature until I can find the cause of this issue. Due to exams and other things I can't put an update out in the next 24 hours. Apologies.

10. Nice, the bug is fixxed, tank you :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. So, I'm running this on spigot for 1.10.2, and I've encountered a bug.
    So long as the line isnt interrupted by anything, i can fly around infinitely. The range option in the config doesnt seem to have any effect whatsoever.

12. Zoom zoom.

C:

13. I think it is due to you are in gamemode 1 (creativo), try it in gamemode 0 (survival) and post a replay please C:

14. Hey, nice plugin! I'm using it on my 1.12 server and I noticed a little bug : when I die, I need to disconnect and reconnect to use my 3D Gear again.

15. That's weird. I'll try to look into it, however I'm not sure when I'll be able to as I believe the source is on my old laptop which is not useable.

16. Awesome plugin, me and the other anime ppl on my server love it! Works great too in spigot 1.12 - except for error spamming the console once in a while - its completely random https://pastebin.com/64sHBKx1

17. I'm happy you like it, I'll look at the error

• Like Like x 1