Premium [50% Off] Player Emotes Pro | Share your Emotions! [1.14-1.16.5+] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Inamine, May 30, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Hello everyone!

Thanks for showing interest and checking out this section! There is a couple of bugs I've noticed with this, but it'll take some time to patch up as I'm in the middle of recoding this to make it easier/faster to update and fix bugs alongside the free version. While the free version has a lot less feature wise, it is a great representation of what this plugin has to offer, so if you're not sure if you want this, try that out, and check out the video on the main page! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, and I'll reply within 20 minutes if I'm awake and 8 hours if I'm asleep, so at most, you MIGHT have to wait 10 hours if I have stuff to do before bed or anything, but I'll try to be as quick as I can! :)

2. I've made a plan for myself that at the least for updates I'll release a new particle effect every week, although for now I'll probably do a lot more than just that, as I've now got a huge list of things on the to do list near the bottom of the thread.

Features being added tonight/tomorrow:
    • Pick which slot emotes go into in the GUI menu (Makes the fill inv option look even nicer)
    • Action Bar messages (This will put a message in the action bar if you have action bar api) I'll have a permission, so if a player has the permission, their emote will broadcast. There will also be options to have everyone's emotes broadcast on action bar, and more things with that. More on this when the update is launched!

3. Inamine updated Player Emotes Pro | Make your own emotes! | EULA friendly with a new update entry:

Action Bar Messages & General code Cleanup!

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Inamine updated Player Emotes Pro | Make your own emotes! | EULA friendly | 33% OFF with a new update entry:

Global Particles Fix

5. Inamine updated Player Emotes Pro | Make your own emotes! | EULA friendly | 33% OFF with a new update entry:

Use and Ignore Action Bar permissions!

6. really cool plugin but particles and sounds do not work for me (even though enabled). Also, only the sender can see the message. The players/person having the emote done to them cannot see the message at all. I run 1.8.8 spigot

7. At the moment, particles only work on 1.9, but I plan on changing that very soon. In the config you'll need to change what sounds the plugin uses to 1.8 sounds, as the names changed in 1.9, and the examples are all 1.9 sounds. As for only the sender seeing the message, make sure people have the permissions emotes.hear and check that you have the config set up so messages go to all players.

8. I did the perm emotes.hear but it doesnt work for players. Only Ops can see the emotes. Is there another perm not listed?

9. Could I see your config file please? There isn't any other permissions for seeing the emotes in chat.

10. Inamine updated Player Emotes Pro | Make your own emotes! | EULA friendly | 33% OFF with a new update entry:

Permission Message fix!

11. # ______ __ __ ___ ________ ______ _____
    # | ____| | \ / | / \ |__ __| | ____| | |
    # | |__ | \ / | | | | | | | |__ | \__|
    # | __| | \/ | | | | | | | __| |__ |
    # | |____ | |\ /| | | | | | | | |____ | \ |
    # |______| |__| \/ |__| \___/ |__| |______| |_____|
    #

## How long a player without the bypass permission node must wait between uses of emotes!
    emote-cooldown: 5

## This requires Action Bar API
    action-bar:
    use: false
    ## How long the emote stays on the action bar for
    time: 3
    ## When this is false, only those with emotes.actionbar will have their emotes in the action bar
    all-emotes-use: false
    ## This option is if you want the entire server (with emotes.hear) to see the emote in action bar
    broadcast: false
    ## When the broadcast option is false, these two option give you control over who should see it
    sender-see: true
    target-see: true
    ## While setting the below to 0 would work, this makes things more efficient!
    use-cooldown: false
    ## Time between each emote (This will not create a queue of any sort, if you use an emote during that cooldown, it will not do anything in the action bar
    # Also note, if this is lower than time, emotes will replace the first before it has ended
    cooldown: 5

## Only see your own emotes (Not sent to the server)
    only-see-own: false
    ## When the above is false, this does nothing, if it's true, this being true will allow the target to see the emotes as well
    target-see-emote: true

## Set to true if you use Spigot 1.9, set to false if you use 1.8
    version-1point9: false

## When use is set to true, all inventories in the plugin will fille empty slots with the item listed in item
    items-in-empty-slots:
    use: true
    item: "160"
    data: "3"
    ## menus that you don't want filled with items! use ( typeselect pickplayer selfemote otheremote )
    exlude:
    - pickplayer

## Use the item set below to open the Emotes Menu
    use-item: true
    ## This will give a player the item when they join IF THEY DON'T HAVE ONE
    ## There is also 2 in game commands to give the item, one forces them to take the item,
    ## one gives them they item if they don't have it. This doesn't handle dropping the item
    ## and relogging, simply gives the player the item if it isn't in their inventory
    give-item: false
    ## The item the player should be using to open the menu
    item-material: "EMERALD"
    ## The name for the item (Supports color codes like &1 and &o)
    item-name: "&6Emotes"
    ## The lore that should be given to the item! (Also supports color codes)
    item-lore:
    - "&6&oClick me to open"
    - "&6&othe &6&lEmotes Menu"

## toggle the use of sound effects
    use-sound: true
    ## Used for emotes without a defined sound and emotes with a broken sound!
    ## Sounds for 1.9 https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/Sound.html
    ## Sounds for 1.8 http://docs.codelanx.com/Bukkit/1.8/org/bukkit/Sound.html
    default-sound: "ENTITY_VILLAGER_YES"
    ## If this is true, the target of an emote will hear the sound, keep in mind players could abuse this.
    target-sound: true

....and the rest isnt really relevant.

I do not want the action bar messages, I just want them in chat. I can see the messages just fine but players cant, and like I've said, I gave them all the permission.

Thanks for your help!

12. Are you getting any errors in the console at all? Do you use any chat channel plugins or any chat related plugins?

13. Also, is this happening for custom and default, or just one type? What version of spigot are you using?

14. Inamine updated Player Emotes Pro | Make your own emotes! | EULA friendly | 33% OFF with a new update entry:

Venture Chat Hook, and start of Particle for 1.8!

15. greate idea i will buy it later

16. Inamine updated Player Emotes Pro | Make your own emotes! | EULA friendly | 33% OFF with a new update entry:

Last Day of sale!

17. Inamine updated Player Emotes Pro | Make your own emotes! | EULA friendly | 33% OFF with a new update entry:

Channel Whitelist & new particle effects!