A new requst! :)

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by danrew50, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Spigotmc Community,

I think we should have a hosting section on here so companys can say what they have to offer the community so they can find the best one that fits the persons needs and ect. I think it would help people like me as I just stay on here and want more info about the companys about spigot.

Best Regards,
    Danrew50! :)

2. Dude seriously.... your post farming is getting annoying. Your posts are literally "nice" or "i like it" and you obviously haven't read any of the OP. :/

3. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

You just farmed him another post.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. True true. :/

• Like Like x 1
  5. saphiria

Artist

We do have a hosting section, but that part isn't aloud.

6. Like that doesn't stop companies like @DDoSDeflect from post farming on host related threads to try and find a soon to be a victim of their horrifying support. Face it, if your company needs to spam themselves everywhere for promotion, your service isn't going to be good and you don't deserve 1% of your traffic. I think we can agree on this forum is okay as it is now.

7. This isn't Planet Minecraft.

I don't want to ask a question about one hosting company and 200 responses saying MLGProXXXXHOSTING.com can do me a better deal at just $2 for 64.7GB of RAM.

8. but iam from dehre... make me admin

9. kay have oped"!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.