A player is trying to terrorize me.

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by hiimurfather, Nov 7, 2018.

1. You tell that to the female staff who gets threatened by idiots who call them at home, dox them, etc.. threaten them with murder, rape, and whatever. if your idea of dealing with people who terrorize others is "fun", you're just as bad as those poor losers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hey. Now you're talking about dark subjects. If anyone threatens murder or rape, I'd be calling the actual cops on their IP address. No need for you to be so snarky about having some fun on a minecraft server.

#22 Pangamma, Dec 7, 2018 at 2:41 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 3:16 AM
  3. Can you tell me the name of that plugin please xD

• Like Like x 1
  4. He is a 13 year old child, he is most unlikely to cause any harm whatsoever and he seems like a typical raging kid. He seems like he does not understand that his actions are unsuitable for your server and that they result in consequences.

These kinds of people are also the types that want attention and want your server to go down to shreds, so the best thing to do would be to disregard him and ban. Avoid publicly exposing him or telling him that he is causing concern.

I would also suggest banning his UUID, which is a unique identifier tied to every Minecraft installation so that at least he cannot use his main client anymore to join your server. I'd suggest explaining in the ban reason that he was banned due to multiple occasions of misconduct, ban evasion and threats if you haven't done so already.

#25 TurtlesBeast23, Dec 7, 2018 at 9:59 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 10:15 AM
  5. abuse is abuse, there's no level of 'fun' to it.