A Reminder About Using the Wiki

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by jtaylor69, May 17, 2016.

1. jtaylor69

Moderator Wiki Team

Hello all,

First of all, thank you to those of you, who have contributed a tremendous amount of useful edits to the wiki, your help has provided valuable in ensuring that both new and existing users get the help they deserve.

Secondly, I'd like to express some concerns that I have with some of the recent posts that have been occurring.

Using the Wiki as the Forum

Unfortunately, I've had to remove quite a number of articles in the past few weeks.
    These articles are typically written as if they were forum posts and are from what I presume users who are getting confused between the forum and the wiki.
    I'd like to remind you that this is not the way to use the wiki and any articles of this nature will be removed without warning. If you need help for something specific that requires a post to be made, please use the forums.

Articles Being Abused

It appears that some users are maliciously editing articles, or removing the article contents entirely.
    While we won't lock down pages where we feel that it is useful for the community to edit, we certainly won't tolerate this behaviour.
    Continuing to abuse articles will result in a ban from the wiki, or in more extreme cases, a ban from the site as a whole.

If you are confused by how to use the wiki, please see the Wiki Index for help.

Thank you for understanding, if you have any questions, please reply to this thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Whatst the url of the wiki

3. Are you blind? It's in the navigation bar.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. ups sorry but thanks for helfing me out

5. What's the wiki URL

6. You still have the URL of that wiki for us

7. how to edit a post?
    can't find an edit button :(

8. joshwenke

Wiki Team

Some pages are locked and can't be edited. If you are having a problem editing pages, please send me a direct message including the link to the page(s). Thanks :)