Spigot A Skyblock support for WDLCompanion v0.0.2

Allow players to use the World Downloader mod within their own skyblock islands!

1. Since they're roughly the same codebase, it should work the same. I personally haven't tried it, but if it doesn't work, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

Looking at it, it seems that the code might have been repackaged, so I might need to slightly tweak the code for it to work with one or the other. So if it fails on startup, let me know, and I'll try that.

2. Yea, it fails on startup with AcidIsland installed.
    [23:41:31 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/WDLCompanionASkyblockSupport-0.0.1.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: ASkyBlock
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:218) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1415]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:318) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1415]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:226) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1415]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1415]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_151]

3. OK, just now added support for it. It's been a while since I last touched this plugin so let me know if you have any issues and I'll fix them.

4. Haven't noticed any immediate issues, seems to work fine so far (haven't had the chance to properly test things yet).

Thanks