A software of control panel for my vps?

Discussion in 'Systems Administration' started by Elguerrero, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Hi, I'm looking for some administration panel software for my vps, so far administer everything from ftp but I would like to switch to a control panel, I have been advised by pufferpanel and pterodactyl but I wanted to ask if they know any very good, even if it is of pay, I do not mind as long as it's not very expensive.

2. My general question always is: What are your needs?

All panels have stuff that makes them different, there is never a "this is the best and only panel to use".

3. I need a panel for control all servers of my network best and for host to people.

4. That didn't answer the question of your needs. What features are you looking for. "I need a panel" doesn't say what you need.

Examples of features that one could be asking for:
    Let others log in and control the server
    Spin up new servers easily
    Billing
    Multiple backend servers

5. I'm sorry I speak Spanish and it's hard for me to speak English.
    I need the panel to have a console, to start it, stop it, etc ...
    File management, being able to make different users and sub-users limiting permissions.
    More or less I need you to have that.

6. If you are going to use it for those simple tasks, I would just recommend installing Multicraft as Pufferpanel/Pterodactyl offer more features which you apparently do not need. Multicraft is basic and is at simple as is. Also it is easy to install :)

7. I will see, thanks.