Premium AAC (Advanced Anti Cheat) (Hack & Kill aura Blocker) [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by konsolas, Apr 28, 2015.

1. joshwenke

Wiki Team

ProtocolLib has updated, we are just waiting on AAC.

2. no

3. andrewkm

Patron ⭐⭐⭐

Bla bla bla you’re busy we get it.
    But you have thousands of customers who paid you for this, at the very least hand the damn project over to someone who gives a fuck so it gets updated by them. You have so many devs willing to help you yet you make every single customer sit on the sidelines for months because you got a few math problems in school.

#9763 andrewkm, Jul 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 4
  4. Dead plugin
    SAD

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

C'mon guys! I'm as disappointed as anyone, but konsolas owes us nothing. The terms of service are very clear: there should be no expectation when purchasing a resource that the resource will be updated or maintained beyond what is currently provided. That means that your purchase was for the version you originally downloaded, and everything else is extra credit. You don't have to like it, but those are the terms to which you agreed.

Having said that, konsolas does update regularly, just not as frequently as we would like. If that does not satisfy you, there are other resources that provide similar features. Pull up your big boy/girl pants and vote with your feet.

Of one thing you can be certain: all the whinging does not speed the update process, for this or any other resource.

#9765 SlimeDog, Jul 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. andrewkm

Patron ⭐⭐⭐

Terms of service =/= Respect for your community.
    Your virtue signaling is of no use here. The truth is, this, like many other major plugins have in the past with huge customer bases, should have long ago been passed on to other developers for help/assistance.

7. Outside of the minecraft business you will not find many who will ever offer you lifetime updates for a one-time payment. You should be greatful that you only had to spend 20 or 30 bucks for this product which helped your server make hundrets or even thousands of dollars per year.

And if they offer lifetime updates it is lifetime of the product or company and not of you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. konsolas

Supporter

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ridiculous.
    You say "outside of Minecraft" but yeah this is Minecraft. You upload plugin here, put a price on it, it's your responsibility to maintain it here.
    If you want to sell short term support, make your own website and put your desired price on it just like MythicMobs do, people are happy to buy it.
    I will not say a word if this is a free plugin and just ask for donations, but hey this is a premium plugin. You want more money just say hey I need a coffee or something, you don't want to continue maintaining it just say hey this resource is now abandoned, or give it to other people.
    I'm stuck at old version with has a lot of bypasses due to a bug, issue reported over half a year ago.
    Stop saying you're stressed out or whatever as an excuse and go fix my issue now, or just give my money back so I can buy other AC.
    Any excusion is unacceptable, I've been waiting for god damn months.

• Winner Winner x 5
  10. I have to agree with you

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I wanted to express that what people expect inside the minecraft plugin business just because the plugin selling started like this for minecraft is not reasonable.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. andrewkm

Patron ⭐⭐⭐

5.2.0 version is completely broken and non functional.
    Console destroyed with errors upon player logins. Waited months for a half assed untested update. Great stuff!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. AAC v5.2.0 has support for 1.17 server

14. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

One can find that on the Updates page, or scrolling back through the Discussion. It would be nice to add it to the Overview.

15. It's not worth your money, try something else like Spartan or Vulcan which are actively supported atm.

#9776 MClaus, Jul 31, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  16. Hello,
    error with aac5:
    Code (Text):
    [13:53:36] [Netty Server IO #18/ERROR]: [AAC5] Unhandled exception occured in onPacketReceiving(PacketEvent) for AAC5
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at java.util.Objects.requireNonNull(Objects.java:203) ~[?:1.8.0_271]
        at me.konsolas.aac.a2.a(a2.java:460) ~[?:?]
        at me.konsolas.aac.a2.b(a2.java:552) ~[?:?]
        at me.konsolas.aac.aJ.a(aJ.java:36) ~[?:?]
        at me.konsolas.aac.eS.a(eS.java:9) ~[?:?]
        at me.konsolas.aac.timings.AACListener.onPacketReceiving(AACListener.java:22) ~[?:?]
        at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.SortedPacketListenerList.invokeReceivingListener(SortedPacketListenerList.java:114) ~[?:?]
        at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.SortedPacketListenerList.invokePacketRecieving(SortedPacketListenerList.java:67) ~[?:?]
        at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.PacketFilterManager.handlePacket(PacketFilterManager.java:537) ~[?:?]
        at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.PacketFilterManager.invokePacketRecieving(PacketFilterManager.java:509) ~[?:?]
        at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.netty.ProtocolInjector.packetReceived(ProtocolInjector.java:348) ~[?:?]
        at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.netty.ProtocolInjector.onPacketReceiving(ProtocolInjector.java:313) ~[?:?]
        at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.netty.ChannelInjector.decode(ChannelInjector.java:594) ~[?:?]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.decodeRemovalReentryProtection(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:489) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:428) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:265) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at com.comphenix.protocol.injector.netty.ChannelInjector$2.channelRead(ChannelInjector.java:290) ~[?:?]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.channelRead(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:86) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at protocolsupport.protocol.pipeline.common.RawPacketDataCaptureReceive.channelRead(RawPacketDataCaptureReceive.java:24) ~[?:?]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:297) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:413) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:265) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at protocolsupport.protocol.pipeline.common.SimpleReadTimeoutHandler.channelRead(SimpleReadTimeoutHandler.java:39) ~[?:?]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1434) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:965) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:645) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:580) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:497) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:459) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:884) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_271]
    [13:53:36] [Netty Server IO #18/ERROR]: Parameters:
      net.minecr[email protected]5ec8a78d[
        x=1.7976931348623157E308
        y=1.7976931348623157E308
        z=1.7976931348623157E308
        yaw=3.4028235E38
        pitch=3.4028235E38
        f=false
        hasPos=true
        hasLook=true
      ]

17. hi, can you install aac on my server 1.8 gives me an error, help me?

18. Please try to install https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...530017740029952/aacanticrash-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar until konsolas can fix this issue.

• You are not permitted to redistribute the plugin in any form, including as a part of any software package.
    • You are not permitted to decompile or modify the plugin in any form.
    That's not how GPL works:unsure: