Spigot [Aborted] 1.2

Ad Blocker AdBlocker Block AdBlock Server advertising ad Advertise Griefer Hacker Spam Spammer

1. TaggedOfficial submitted a new resource:

AdBlocker - Ad Blocker AdBlocker Block AdBlock Server advertising ad Advertise Griefer Hacker Spam Spammer

Read more about this resource...

2. You should use regex to match strings instead of using a bunch of or statements and .contains() methods. Not to mention that any basic, configurable, filtering plugin can be configured to block the few strings you are detecting. Unless you create a super solid filtering system that is very difficult to bypass, hard coding in values isn't going to work out that well.

3. Thanks for your Help, i dont understand you very good because im from germany. But i know that you mean i can make
    this with the .contains different :)

Greetings

4. He means, make a config file, put them as a list, load the list, and check in a for loop if the worst is in the map, if so, do the job else let it go.

5. deutsch? nais
    füg ma .nitrado.net und .tk hinzu^^
    und evtl. .mc-server24.de

6. Nitrado und tk ist bereits enthalten. Die anderen von dir gewünschten füge ich gerne morgen Früh um 8Uhr hinzu :)

7. Oh, übersehen :p
    Kann man die nachricht eig. ändern?

8. Nein, aber das kann ich gerne noch mal iwann adden :)

9. Can you make it so we can add our own? :(

10. I will add it soon! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Can you add a permission like adblocker.block so that rank gets addresses blocked. :)
    And a reload command?

12. Yes i will do it in the next version !:)

• Like Like x 1