About some timings.

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by flyingtacoz, May 23, 2013.

1. Nothing is stable for me anymore, I have done millions of timings reports and everything jumps all over the place, I would really appreciate if any one can give me some information on what these timings mean.

"Vio" - In the timings, their is something called "Vio" and it seems that a lot of things have a high percentage in, what is this, and is it an issue if the percentages for some events run high in this section?
    syncChunkLoad- was running at 100% in the "vio" area though it seems to bounce around quite often, what does this event mean, and what can I do to fix it? I was the only person on the server and the server restarted 5mins prior when I saw this.
    PlayerCommand, with little players PlayerCommand takes up 90% percent of the tick, how is this normal? What is the cause of it?

I was also wondering if anyone was experiencing any issues with an event from Essentials called "Task: Single" this event causes the most lagg on my server, and I heard it is due to a large amount of player files. I do have a lot of files, but I cannot simply delete inactive ones and I simply cannot get rid of this plugin. Any other way I can solve this?

#1 flyingtacoz, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  2. YoFuzzy3

Supporter

I'm pretty sure "Vio" means "Violation" although I'm not exactly sure what it records.

3. PhanaticD

Patron

the essentials task single might be move events?