Spigot ActionAnnouncer 1.15.0

All in one action bar announcement plugin!

1. clip

Benefactor

RyanM submitted a new resource:

ActionAnnouncer - All in one action bar announcement plugin!

Read more about this resource...

2. clip

Benefactor

3. You work for DulxePrison? :O

Also thanks for making this :)

4. clip

Benefactor

I am good friends with Funnycube :)

We help each other quite a bit!

And np! I hope you enjoy it, let me know if you find any mistakes I made or have any suggestions!

5. Its just that I've been on it and met the owner xD

Anyway, I will :p

6. clip

Benefactor

RyanM updated ActionAnnouncer [action bar announcements] with a new update entry:

Improved interval tasks, added option to display in order or at random for announcements

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  7. add a in game command to add/remove announcements. also add a way to force a broadcast on one of the announcments. Like /aa broadcast <index>

8. clip

Benefactor

I am testing those features now...

9. clip

Benefactor

RyanM updated ActionAnnouncer [action bar announcements] with a new update entry:

Added commands to add/remove/list announcements in game!

10. Cool thanks can you also add a way to broadcast a already saved index. Like do /aa broadcast <#Index>

11. clip

Benefactor

Added option to use /aa announce <index> and /aa send <player> <index>

• Like Like x 1
  12. You can fix repeatability messages?

Currently, one message can appear 2 times.

13. clip

Benefactor

Yes if srt on random, there is a chance it will choose the same message again but I have already reduced the chance. If you dont want the chance of it appearing right after it just appwared, turn random off.

14. clip

Benefactor

No that is a title display message from toolstats. ActionAnnouncer uses the Actionbar message.

15. when i did /aa announce 1 . and it had '&bThere are currently &e%online% &bplayers online!' the %online% doesnt show the amount of player on. im also assuming it doesnt work when you do %player% too. Can you also add %displayname%. like a player nickname. Thanks

16. Could you make a standalone API of this? :)

17. clip

Benefactor

Yeah, I might have forgotten to add the placeholders. Ill be sure to look into it after I eat.

18. clip

Benefactor

What do you mean? Ability to send the actionbar message through an api method like:

sendActionBarMsg(Player, message):

?
    If so I saw a plugin that does just that in the resources section. Anyways ill add an API in this.

• Like Like x 1