Spigot AcuteLoot 2.1.14

Custom RPG-style loot and effects with over 15 BILLION unique possibilities

1. zizmax submitted a new resource:

AcuteLoot - Custom RPG-style loot and effects with over 6 BILLION unique possibilities

Read more about this resource...

2. zizmax updated AcuteLoot with a new update entry:

[BETA] Time Walker effect, bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Hey, hot Q for you, do you plan to implement any way to correlate the quantity/level of enchantments to the rarity of the loot? Right now I'm getting Epic items with no enchants on them.

4. I don't know where to post this, but my users have found that if they open, loot, and close rapidly on chests that are naturally spawned, it duplicates the gear over and over. Only gear that dupes is any gear added by the plugin.

5. Thanks for reaching out. I've responded on GitHub. Let's continue the conversation there.

6. That's already built in. You can set the effect chance for each rarity in the config.yml. That means that if the item is "x" rarity, it has "y" chance of having an effect.

7. is looting by fishing affected by luck of the sea?

8. Yes, the chances go up by the same chance as in vanilla.

9. Is there any way of getting an enchantment (e.g. Enderbow) without the item being renamed? Or a way of removing the name after getting the enchantment?

10. Yes just use: /al rename [name]
    If you leave name blank it will set the name back to the item's default name.

11. zizmax updated AcuteLoot with a new update entry:

Two brand new effects! Dead Eye and Medusa

12. Also, in the latest version you can use /al add [rarity] [effect] to give an item a specific effect. It will still generate a name, but than can easily be removed with /al rename as show previously.

13. zizmax updated AcuteLoot with a new update entry:

New Medusa effect config option

14. hey, I have some trouble finding out what different enchants do ... Could you do a website or a proper tutorial somewhere to see what different enchants do ? It would be great !! Thank you

15. This is a great question and something I want to think about more. I've responded on GitHub where we can continue the conversation.