Spigot AdBlock + Function (API) | 50 DLS & Full Number-IP Blocked 1.5

Prevent players to advertise in many sections; chat, signs, own scripts.

1. correct the mistakes

[01:52:27 INFO]: Loaded a total of 79112 english aliases
    [01:52:27 ERROR]: Can't compare 'name of clicked item' with a text (AdBlockAPI.sk, line 20: if name of clicked item is "§2§lReset":')
    [01:52:27 ERROR]: 'else' has to be placed just after an 'if' or 'else if' section (AdBlockAPI.sk, line 32: else:')
    [01:52:27 ERROR]: Can't compare a boolean (yes/no) with a text (AdBlockAPI.sk, line 36: if {@CommandSpam} is "true":')
    [01:52:27 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: open hopper named "§8Confirm" to player (AdBlockAPI.sk, line 64: open hopper named "§8Confirm" to player')
    [01:52:27 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: open hopper named "§8Confirm" to player (AdBlockAPI.sk, line 69: open hopper named "§8Confirm" to player')

2. [13:08:30 WARN]: Possible name conflict of variables {AdBlock::Warns::%loop-index%} and {AdBlock::Warns::*} (there might be more conflicts). (AdBlockAPI.sk, line 23: set {AdBlock::Warns::%loop-index%} to 0') [13:08:30 ERROR]: Can't compare a boolean (yes/no) with a text (AdBlockAPI.sk, line 36: if {@CommandSpam} is "true":') [13:08:30 ERROR]: hopper named "§8Confirm" is not an inventory (AdBlockAPI.sk, line 64: open hopper named "§8Confirm" to player') [13:08:30 ERROR]: hopper named "§8Confirm" is not an inventory (AdBlockAPI.sk, line 69: open hopper named "§8Confirm" to player')

3. i added an ip to block, but everytime i will try to advertise it will become like server.name.com = server name com
    its just removing the dots. i also tried to download other skript and plugins, but antiad doesnt work on my server,

4. When your chat isn't made by skript, it should work, else, you had to setup yourself.

5. @AVAPLAYS tried removing all anti-ad plugins and skripts and it seems its replacing the dot become space, i do not have any plugin