Add a message requirement for making resource reviews

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by Cervinakuy, May 1, 2017.

1. Hello everyone,

As the title suggests, I would like to request that for a user to post a review on a resource, he must have at least have 20 posts, similar the ability to post in the Services category.

For some reason all my negative and low rated reviews on my resources have come from users with less than 10, or even in some cases 0 messages. Them having to get 20 messages would motivate them to try and ask others for help or even solve their problem on their own with the given time.

Thanks,
    - Cervinakuy

2. mathhulk

mathhulk Retired Moderator
    Retired

Having requirements for being able to review a review only hinders the user's ability to effectively review resources.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. WAS

WAS

That literally makes no sense. One can spend the time on a good review regardless. All it does is hinder the users ability to Rage Register and Rage Review immediately with no intention of using the site. L.O.L. Let's call that the RR&RR or R&R (Har har)

4. Legoman99573

Supporter

Yep, wait for people to shitpost till they get to 20 and they are able to review a resource. Well there was 1 incident in the past where someone made 5 alts to 1 star a plugin for the same reason before, which yeah, I think somethimg more of how long they need to be signed up would help more.

• Agree Agree x 1