Suggestion Add Stickys on Services Zone

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by BlurGraphics, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Please let us buy sticky threads on service zones, you will win money and ours been 24/7 bumped.​

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. Please add this. Having to bump my thread is annoying and I'd much rather just get it stickied.

• Like Like x 1
  3. +1, should get implemented for the reasons above.

4. MikeA

MikeA Retired Moderator
    Retired Benefactor

I hope not. Spigot isn't a marketplace, it's a development community, and even though I'm not a developer, I hope it stays that way. If you want to buy your way into the crowd use MC-Market or another platform.

• Agree Agree x 7
  5. MiniDigger

Supporter

This is a completly stupid idea. Do you noticed that spigot doesn't care much about your money? I the team wanted to make money from spigot they would implement a fee on premium resources.
    I hate this kind of attitude, here is some money, now go do what I want you to do. Once spigot was about a community, about helping each other. Now it seems like it's only about the money. This makes me sad..

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. lol, this wont be added.
    as MikeA said, this is a COMMUNITY, many people have been told this NUMEROUS times.

Go to MCM if you want this

7. Do you see this already?
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. MiniDigger

Supporter

nice paint skillz bro. but you pictured the sticky threads as closed ;)

9. This seems like a great way to monetize the community, of course if md5 wants

10. yea, I was too lazy to do so, just had to get something

11. -1
    This isn't MCM or minemart so get the hell on those forums and not this one for sticky service threads

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Eh whatever. In the end I'm just here to offer my services and that'd make my life much easier.