Suggestion Add to cart.

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by DiscoverSquishy, May 16, 2017.

?

Should the feature "Add to cart" be added read the suggestion before you submit your answer!

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiscoverSquishy

Benefactor

Hey, so what I find frustrating is buying premium plugins one by one, I think md-5 should create an automatic mass payment system which is included in PayPal and send it to every author's plugins earnings! It is a very simple system to create. Which works very well! For whoever didn't understand here is an example.
    Plugin names and price:
    Spigot-22 > $17.99
    Spigot-33 > $14.99
    So here today Spigot-22 has been bought three times, so the author earned 53.97 dollars then that money stores onto md-5's PayPal account.
    Also, Spigot-33 was purchased 700 times today, so the author received 10493 dollars then that money stores onto md-5's PayPal account.

At the end of the day, a mass payment is created to the authors! MASS PAYMENT IS ALREADY AN OPTION ON PAYPAL BTW!

I hope a lot of people agree with my poll on adding Carts so someone can add that feature!

Thanks for reading!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Why would it go to md-5's paypal account? That part confuses me a little...

3. In my opinion I don't think we should change something that already works perfectly fine.

4. DiscoverSquishy

Benefactor

Cause he will create the mass payment daily

5. electronicboy

IRC Staff

Spigot doesn't want to be a middleman for payments, hence why payments go directly between you and the author of the plugin.

6. Gianluca

Gianluca Retired Resource Staff
    Retired Patron

But, then if you chargeback, md_5 is at risk here. It's fine the way it is.

7. md_5

Administrator Developer

Yeah... not happening. We don't want to be responsible for all your payments just so you can save 30 seconds a purchase.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.