Spigot AdFlyLinker [Make Money From Your Server Without Donations] 2.0.2

Use this plugin to make easy money from your server without requesting ANY donations

1. Creepermorderen submitted a new resource:

AdFlyLinker [Make Money From Your Server Without Donations] - Use this plugin to make easy money from your server without requesting ANY donations

Read more about this resource...

2. Can you possibly add support for 1.8?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you for asking, I will see what I can do, but the plugin relies on NMS for listening to the PacketPlayOutChat packet, and the json -> BaseComponent and BaseComponent -> json is a little different in 1.8 from future versions. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Understandable, hopefully you could be able to make a work around for this :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. That's already existing. "Earny" on my profile. -> It supports adf.ly, adfoc.us, adult.xyz and more

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  6. Yeah alright, so you're here on the discussion page of my resource to advertise your own. Great, nice move...

So let me explain why my resource is better with 4 good reasons.

1) Your download link is adfocus, which is illegal according to spigotmc rules and has been proven to contain malware.

2) Your resource is 2mb large because it contains almost unused libraries, of which many are already included in the spigot. Why??

3) Your resource only replaces links sent in chat by players, where my resource replaces all links.

4) You take 50% of the income, non-configurable. Why would anyone choose that over my plugin?

• Like Like x 1
  7. If only you were allowed to make plugins with the same concept..

• Funny Funny x 1