Spigot Admin Mode fixed code.

Provides an Admin mode for administering and watching over players.

1. TheGoldBacon submitted a new resource:

Admin Mode - Provides an Admin mode for administering and watching over players.

Read more about this resource...

2. Does it still have the invis pot bubbles?

3. I would imagine, as it adds the potion effect to the player. It isn't that noticeable when you're moving around a lot though.

4. IFz

IFz

Does it still have the invis pot bubbles?

5. Sooo
    It can be abused if you try to find their coords
    but why don't u just add an around to randomize coords so our minecraft client will be confused? or is it impossible?

6. From my guess it would be impossible, as coords are clientside. Could possibly be done with packets, not sure though. I'll look into it.

7. Just a heads up. Hacked clients are used by many players, lets say probably around 30% from what I have witnessed. They are becoming more frequently used, and more common. Hacked clients are working their way to become better than others, so they're pulling out sick features such as 'Target'. Target is a setting to auras, like kill-aura, multi-aura, tp-aura. It allows a player to specify who and what they want to attack. Clients have a default selection of 'NOT' attacking invis players to prevent suspicion. Which can bypass your invisibility effect in MOST cases. I am just letting you know this so that you are aware of this :p Have a good one! -Magic

BTW I have been using hacked clients for about 4 years. If you have any questions regarding this I am available on this website, just hit me a reply and I'll receive a notification automatically! Thanks For reading this! :p
    -Also effects have an option to show potion effects(Potion Swirls gg) or not, I hope this helped you! :)