Premium AdminAnything - Take back control of your server [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by ZathrusWriter, Mar 7, 2016.

1. https://hub.spigotmc.org/stash/proj...g/bukkit/command/SimpleCommandMap.java#62-119

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Thank you, good sir. It would seem that command registration is really done on first-comes-first-served basis.
    Plugins loading seem to be random, though - which is probably what I was experiencing all the time. Output of a sample testing 1.9.2 Spigot server seems to support this as well:

Code (Text):
    [18:57:07 INFO]: [AdminAnything] Loading AdminAnything v1.35a
    [18:57:07 INFO]: [GroupManager] Loading GroupManager v2.0 (Phoenix)
    [18:57:07 INFO]: [Vault] Loading Vault v1.5.6-b49
    [18:57:07 INFO]: [WorldEdit] Loading WorldEdit v6.1;no_git_id
    [18:57:07 INFO]: [PermissionsEx] Loading PermissionsEx v1.23.4
    [18:57:07 WARN]: [PermissionsEx] This server is in offline mode. Unless this server is configured to integrate with a supported proxy (see http://dft.ba/-8ous), UUIDs *may not be stable*!
    [18:57:07 INFO]: [WorldGuard] Loading WorldGuard v6.1
    [18:57:07 INFO]: [MassiveCore] Loading MassiveCore v2.8.7Beta
    [18:57:07 INFO]: TimeUnit.MILLIS_PER_MINUTE: 60000
    [18:57:07 INFO]: [Essentials] Loading Essentials vTeamCity
    [18:57:07 INFO]: [Factions] Loading Factions v2.8.7Beta
    [18:57:07 INFO]: [WGCustomFlags] Loading WGCustomFlags v1.8.1-beta
    [18:57:07 INFO]: [WGChestRefillFlag] Loading WGChestRefillFlag v0.1c

3. ZathrusWriter updated AdminAnything with a new update entry:

2 small fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. ZathrusWriter updated AdminAnything with a new update entry:

Nick click-events in chat enhanced by ProtocolLib

5. Hello! Sorry for my nooby-ness, but two questions:
    A. Will enabling playerperms mess up PEX perms? Is there anything I need to do to make them work together?
    B. When I tried to add this to my server, players factions, jobs, and other things that showed before their names disappeared. Granted, this was a slightly earlier version. What part of the plugin is causing that and how do I make everything show again?

6. Thanks for your questions :)
    A. I test AdminAnything with PEX, so you will be fine using them together (the only thing I found is that negative permissions don't seem to always work through PEX, which is why I'm planning to try adding Vault support to see if that solves it)
    B. yes, that has been reported and it's the "features.chatnicklinks.enabled" value in config.yml file that allows you to disable this. Also, this has been fixed in the latest version and if you have ProtocolLib installed on your server you'll be able to use this feature with any other plugin that adjusts chat formatting.

7. ZathrusWriter updated AdminAnything with a new update entry:

A couple of new features and YouTube videos

8. ZathrusWriter updated AdminAnything with a new update entry:

Vault support

9. Not sure if you take requests but it'd be cool if you could add a feature to replace commands - so like, if someone enters the command /warp shop, for instance, it would run the /shop command instead... not sure if that's possible though!

10. Sure, that's perfectly possible. I'll implement it as soon as I have some more time on my hands :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. ZathrusWriter updated AdminAnything with a new update entry:

WorldEdit commands management fix

12. I've just bought plugin, installed it on my server! alot of my frustrating command problems were solved in minutes!
    Well done :D ! What are the plans for the future?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nice to hear that :)
    Right now, plans for the future are limited by me travelling the world but I do take feature requests and try to implement them as and when I can. Also, I like to keep plans for the future a secret, just like Notch :p

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. ZathrusWriter updated AdminAnything with a new update entry:

Subcommands muting

15. ZathrusWriter updated AdminAnything with a new update entry:

Commands plugin resolution fix

16. Is it possible to disable the [A] prefix in chat? If not could you add an option?

17. I want a free copy?!?!

18. This plugin has some issues on spigot 1.10

19. Photon

Supporter

Please update this plugin to minecraft 1.10 soon...
    I just updated and recognized that it doesn't work :oops:.
    [19:36:24 WARN]: Argument could not be passed.
    java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "R"
    at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65) ~[?:1.8.0_74]
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580) ~[?:1.8.0_74]
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615) ~[?:1.8.0_74]
    at mkremins.fanciful.FancyMessage.createChatPacket(FancyMessage.java:644) ~[TablistPrefix_1.4.2.jar:?]
    at mkremins.fanciful.FancyMessage.send(FancyMessage.java:617) [TablistPrefix_1.4.2.jar:?]
    at mkremins.fanciful.FancyMessage.send(FancyMessage.java:682) [TablistPrefix_1.4.2.jar:?]
    at com.martinambrus.adminAnything.commands.Aa_listcommands_runnable.run(Aa_listcommands_runnable.java:732) [adminAnything.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) [spigot-1.10.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-f630541-a625e45]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53) [spigot-1.10.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:git-Spigot-f630541-a625e45]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [?:1.8.0_74]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [?:1.8.0_74]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_74]