Spigot Advanced Armor Stands 1.17.4.0

Easy editing of armor stands and player heads!

1. Might just leave it with my staff for now, and if you do add it will give players access to it :D more worried about them messing with spawn armorstands if i give them the command perms :p

2. I can try to implement a function to block using the commands in a specific area. But that might need some time.

You might want to check out permissions plugin. In such you can set up permissions for different worlds or regions. Like no permission in your spawn hub world/ area and permission in your builder world/ area. But i'm not very familar with such plugins so i can't guarantee you that :D. I will see what i can do.

3. Falyrion updated Advanced Armor Stands with a new update entry:

Update 1.5.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. another armor stand tool. :) good stuff keep it up

5. The best and most advanced armor stand tool you mean :p. But thanks glad you like it :D.

6. Hey @Falyrion are you gonna add Permission nodes for this? So we can use it in PermissionsEx and other permission plugins

7. @Notlas Permissions are allready integrated in the plugin. On the overview side there is a spoiler "permissions and how to change them" with a description what you have to do to set it up. I have to admit i never used a permissions plugin but how i understand it from the permissionex wiki you can use these nodes that you find in the permission section of my plugin in the permissionex plugin too.

8. @Falyrion sadly i don't use op on server would just get abused by my staff members i'll figure out your permissions looking at them now but may have to fiddle with it. Your nodes are setup in a way i'm just not use to lol. No worries i'll figure it out :p

9. @Notlas well i have to do some research work about how to use permissionex i think :D. Than it will work fine together.

But i solved your last request about a spawn protection. I will upload the new version soon after i'm done with testing. It will allow you to set a radius around the spawn and only op players can edit armor stands inside this area. You can set this radius as big as you want it. But i will also write a detailed documention how to do it in the overview.

10. Falyrion updated Advanced Armor Stands with a new update entry:

Update 1.6.0 - Spawn Protection

11. Falyrion updated Advanced Armor Stands with a new update entry:

Recoded the entire plugin, huge command changes

12. Falyrion updated Advanced Armor Stands with a new update entry:

Preset-Poses and a few Bug-Fixes

13. I do not understand your permissions.
    I have set them to false and everyone can still use it.
    I have set them to op and everyone can still use it.

How can I make it where only people with specific permissions can use these commands? I am getting sick and tired of rebooting my server with no changes being made even though I clearly made them. I am having to downgrade to the 1.7.2 version because everyone can use /aa and other permissions even though I set it to false and or op.

#37 LostWarrior95, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  14. Thank you for that information @LostWarrior95 I will investigate what is causing this problem and upload a fixed version as soon as possible!

15. Falyrion updated Advanced Armor Stands with a new update entry:

Update 1.9.3

16. @LostWarrior95 The problem should now be fixed! But make sure you check the section about permissions on the overview-page since some permission-node names might have changed. If you still have problems please don't hesitate to tell me.