Spigot Advanced Armor Stands 1.17.4.0

Easy editing of armor stands and player heads!

1. Thank you so much for the quick feedback! Highly appreciate the fast update as well.
    I will look forward to testing this update later tonight. I will let you know if it works out or not!

2. Falyrion updated Advanced Armor Stands with a new update entry:

Support for 1.13

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. @Shano_dekono I could, but it seems like the plugin you mentioned it fully compatible with mine. So why don't you install both?

4. Because the author hasn't been replying to my requests (maybe they busy) and was hoping I could find another armorstands plugin dev who would be upto the challenge the plugin i mentioned hasn't got color code or meta data (enchantments,lore etc) support yet that's all

5. Hello to all this plugin does not work with 1.14.3 will there be an update for this

6. I have a question.. Does this have any impact on performence allowing my players to use this function?
    Or do they behave just like normal armorstand in server performence?

7. My plugin should not have any impact on the server performance. The armor stands are still basic vanilla armor stands.

The only thing you have to keep in mind is that armor stands count as mobs. So if you have a few houndred in a 10x10 area it has almost the same impact as having a few houndred sheeps in that area.

8. How do you make the items like here?
    [​IMG]

9. 1. Place an armorstand and give it arms (/aa)
    2. Place the wanted item in his hand
    3. Rotate the arm until the item has the wanted angle, move the amorstand with the teleport command (/aa tp) until the item is in the right place
    4. Make the armorstand invisible

10. The plugin causes the server to get into almost a 'crashed like state' / freeze up then kick all players when someone tried to get a player head during authentication servers for mojang were down.
    Using it on 1.15, and Paper-126

https://hastebin.com/qejedibike.shell

11. That's a very unusual bug. I never looked into paper spigot but on normal spigot i never experienced this. I will check if i can find a solution for this. If Mojang servers are down too often i would advice you to disable that specific command in the meantime using a permission plugin.

12. Your hastebin link doesn't show anything for me, but from the chat screenshot i would say it's a problem with the autentication servers. I have no influence on that sorry.

13. yeah, i'm getting the same error with /aa head <player> <qty>. please fix. [Paper 1.15.2 | AA 1.10 | Java8u251 ]
    PS. /ver advancedarmorstands reports 1.1, not 1.10 (which i wrote into the filename when i downloaded it)

`Caused by: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -195` there's your problem in both my logs and prev posts hastebin

#58 leasoncre, May 20, 2020
    Last edited: May 20, 2020
  14. Confirming /aa head bug

Code (Text):
    >.... [15:31:15 INFO]: ClassicRockD issued server command: /aa head ClassicRockD 1
    >.... [15:31:15 ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'aa' in plugin AdvancedArmorStands v1.1
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:47) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:159) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:761) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1872) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1680) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:47) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:5) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:43) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.ba(MinecraftServer.java:1154) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1147) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:119) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:1123) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:966) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: begin 196, end -1, length 311
    at java.lang.String.checkBoundsBeginEnd(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.String.substring(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at commands.Cmd_PlayerHead.onCommand(Cmd_PlayerHead.java:73) ~[?:?]
    at com.falyrion.aa.CommandHandler.onCommand(CommandHandler.java:74) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[patched_1.15.2.jar:git-Tuinity-"6eb873c"]
    ... 17 more

15. how to do this?

Attached Files: