Spigot Advanced Machines LITE 1.0.4

Automate everything | Crafting, Mining, Farming, Breeding, etc. | Cobblegenerator for Skyblock

1. Still no ideas for my issue here ?

2. I mean... i kinda asked for a stacktrace or something similar. :)
    Do you have Vault and Protocollib installed?

What version are you running? Paper/Spigot (exact build)
    Are there any errors in your console?

3. Ooh sorry, I didn't know what a stacktrace meant, thats why I tought the pastebin was enough
    Anyway, I'm on 1.14.4 paper spigot (latest build)
    The only errors is on the pastebin from last time ://

https://pastebin.com/wAZ7Y3qn

#23 ChernyyKap, Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  4. Uhm ok... do you have the latest version of PhoenixAPI?
    If you got the latest version this problem might need a lot of digging from my part :/

5. I just downloaded the lastest version and I still have the issue so..
    Idk man, I don't want to be this guys and add work haha
    The issue is here, do what you want, I guess I'm gonna look for another plugin

6. I'll fix that. Don't want to have unplayable plugins released.

7. Alright then, if you need anything tell me man

8. Hm this plugin does not use the BlockFormEvent and can therefore not be supported by other plugins via the Spigot API.
    I thought generator plugins exclusively use this event to generate ores :rolleyes:. If that's not the case i will write my own generator plugin that uses this event. (y)

9. I've tried 3 so far, none of em seem to work. The MagicCobblestoneGenerator, AdvancedOreGenerator, and CustomOregen. Dont see any other decent looking free ones.

10. -.- I see... no problem i'll write my own ore generator... with blackjack and h**kers :rolleyes:

11. Could a feature be added where i could define how many certain type of machine someone can own? LIke i don't want people to own like 10 cobblestone generators and so on. Preferably with a way to define the max amount via permissions, but i can understand if u want such a advanced feature to be in the premium version or something.

12. Yes i'm currently working on that. Its almost usable in the premium fork. There is just a small issue with worlds that get deleted. (y)
    I will push it to the free version too. Its pretty important.

13. Hey dev,

This looks like a fantastic plugin, can we expect to see an AdvancedMachines premium version of this soon?

Thanks

(P.S the title of the resource says "adcanced"

14. #37 yeban, Oct 10, 2019 at 5:09 AM
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019 at 5:29 AM
  15. Hi dev,

It appears that upgrading machines does not take the player's exp upon upgrading.

Is this intended or an issue?

Thanks

16. not work on paper 1.14.4 last build
    Code (Text):
    issued server command: /machines create COBBLESTONE_GENERATOR
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF] Exception in command: machines create COBBLESTONE_GENERATOR
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.crytec.acf.RegisteredCommand.invoke(RegisteredCommand.java:152)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.crytec.acf.BaseCommand.executeCommand(BaseCommand.java:576)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.crytec.acf.BaseCommand.execute(BaseCommand.java:512)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.crytec.acf.RootCommand.execute(RootCommand.java:99)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.crytec.acf.BukkitRootCommand.execute(BukkitRootCommand.java:79)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:159)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:739)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1800)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1608)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:47)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:5)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.aX(MinecraftServer.java:1029)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1022)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeAll(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:95)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1158)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:925)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at com.gestankbratwurst.advancedmachines.machines.Machine.<init>(Machine.java:61)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at com.gestankbratwurst.advancedmachines.machines.machineblocks.cobblestoneGenerator.CobblestoneGeneratorMachine.<init>(CobblestoneGeneratorMachine.java:52)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at com.gestankbratwurst.advancedmachines.machines.MachineType.lambda$6(MachineType.java:42)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at com.gestankbratwurst.advancedmachines.machines.MachineType.getNewInstance(MachineType.java:80)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at com.gestankbratwurst.advancedmachines.machines.MachineManager.createMachine(MachineManager.java:334)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      at com.gestankbratwurst.advancedmachines.commands.MachinesCommand.createMachine(MachinesCommand.java:65)
    [11:19:04 ERROR]: [AdvancedMachines] [ACF]      ... 26 more

17. That looks very nice :D
    I`ll add cosmetics after implementing all mechanics ^^

Thats a bug. Thanks ^^ I will fix it.

Ok i dont have the code here atm but this could be caused by not having the latest version of ProtocolLib installed. :D

• Like Like x 1