Bungee - Spigot AdvancedBan 2.3.0

AdvancedBan is a ban plugin for single servers and server networks with a great looking ban message

1. @sannielollie

Only suggestion then is to delete it on that server and start fresh.

I do not understand that there isn't a conversion from ban.yml to data.yml, this can be a deal breaker for many server owners and therefor swap to an other ban plugin.

2. @dutchy1001

Yes, i going to make a test-server tomorrow where i can completely re-setup the plugin.
    A conversion tool would be awesome, i completely agree with you. If i only had the time i would make one.. :(

3. When I unban player, change layouts.yml and specific message and ban player again, there is same message, no new. I tried also restart server, advancedban reload and next... but nothing.

4. Can you add /unbanip [Player_Name]? That would be great :)

5. Thank you very much!

• Like Like x 1
  6. @Leoko is the new version (2.0.4 as of this message) stable yet? If not, when can I expect it to be stable. I am saying on the latest build of the old version until this one is stable as I see a lot of bugs that have been reported. :(

7. I've installed this plugin on one of my servers on a bungee network, but when I ban someone, they leave the server and it says they're banned.. But they join back immediately... Not sure why? My server isn't cracked...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

8. Ya it writes the layout into the chat when you warn somebody.

9. Is there any error message or do you use any other plugin that could be causing that issue?

10. Most of the bugs that are reported are caused by a wrong configuration or wrong installation.
    If you read the plugin-page carefully and follow the given steps everything should work fine.
    Every real bug is fixed asap.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Sad, my message has been ignored :(

12. Okay when i ban someone does it ban the player from the whole server?

13. It will if you have MySQL setup correctly.

14. Ya I'll add this in a futher version but there are many things that are more important

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hello,
    I am having a problem with AdvancedBan. It spews out this error in the console:

Code (Text):
    20:22:01 [SEVERE] Aug 15, 2016 8:22:01 PM net.md_5.bungee.event.EventBus post
    WARNING: Error dispatching event PreLoginEvent(cancelled=false, cancelReason=null, connection=[Gespark] <-> InitialHandler) to listener [email protected]113384
    java.lang.ClassCastException: com.google.gson.JsonNull cannot be cast to com.google.gson.JsonObject
        at me.leoko.advancedban.bungee.BungeeMethods.parseJSON(BungeeMethods.java:266)
        at me.leoko.advancedban.manager.UUIDManager.askAPI(UUIDManager.java:81)
        at me.leoko.advancedban.manager.UUIDManager.getInitialUUID(UUIDManager.java:30)
        at me.leoko.advancedban.manager.UUIDManager.getUUID(UUIDManager.java:57)
        at me.leoko.advancedban.Universal.callConnection(Universal.java:173)
        at me.leoko.advancedban.bungee.listener.ConnectionListenerBungee.onConnection(ConnectionListenerBungee.java:18)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor20.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at net.md_5.bungee.event.EventHandlerMethod.invoke(EventHandlerMethod.java:19)
        at net.md_5.bungee.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:46)
        at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.callEvent(PluginManager.java:377)
        at net.md_5.bungee.connection.InitialHandler.handle(InitialHandler.java:378)
        at net.md_5.bungee.protocol.packet.LoginRequest.handle(LoginRequest.java:39)
        at net.md_5.bungee.netty.HandlerBoss.channelRead(HandlerBoss.java:77)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:366)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:345)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:366)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:352)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:345)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:293)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:267)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.handlerRemoved(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:219)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.callHandlerRemoved0(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:616)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.remove(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:457)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.remove(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:417)
        at net.md_5.bungee.protocol.LegacyDecoder.decode(LegacyDecoder.java:37)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:411)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:248)
        at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:266)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1294)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:911)
        at io.netty.channel.epoll.AbstractEpollStreamChannel$EpollStreamUnsafe.epollInReady(AbstractEpollStreamChannel.java:883)
        at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.processReady(EpollEventLoop.java:389)
        at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:305)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:140)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

What is the cause of it? Please help

Thanks in advance

16. This means that there are some problems with the UUID-Fetcher.
    Are you maby still using the old config.yml?
    If not pls post your UUID-Fetcher-Settings

17. Hi,
    Is there any chance to add a per-server banning feature?
    Thx :)

18. that would be nice

19. How do you mean per-server banning pls explain it a bit more detailed

20. Like when a player's banned from a survival server, he can still log into hub and other sub-servers