Bungee - Spigot AdvancedBan 2.3.0

AdvancedBan is a ban plugin for single servers and server networks with a great looking ban message

1. @_andinis_

Unfortunately you need to add them manunal back into your system, there hasn't been a converter added.

• Like Like x 1
  2. hmm thats baaad i have alot people banned xD, well thank you

3. @_andinis_

How many of the banned player are actual trying to log back in??
    Mostly after a few tries they give up and move to an other server to annoy.

Rememberable (major offenders) banned players are then easy to re-add, all others you can forget untill they log back in and re-offend.

4. Hey there!

I've got a small server network up and running, and all needed permissions are set, but our staff members who DO HAVE the permission to view the banlist (ab.banlist and to be completely sure ab.banlist.*) CANNOT, in fact, VIEW the banlist. If you could PM me or something, that would be really great, because i can't see any reason to why this does not work.

5. @ComicZockt

Have a look at a previous message I made here and see how to add the permissions in a network setup.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Aus irgendeinem Grund kann ich mir keinen Account für das Webpanel erstellen. Der Grund dazu ist dass keine verbindung zu meiner datenbank hergestellt werden konnte
    ich hatte es in 2 Varianten versucht.

1. (meineip)
    2.(meineip)/phpmyadmin

Doch beides hat nicht geklappt.

7. Bist du dir sicher, dass deine DatenBank von außerhalb localhost erreichbar ist?
    Du kannst mich in skype added dann kann ich mir das gerne genauer angucken ;) Leoko33

8. My Error

Code (Text):
    [m[2K17:50:18 [WARNING] Error enabling plugin AdvancedBan
    java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: me/leoko/advancedban/bungee/BungeeMain : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginClassloader.loadClass0(PluginClassloader.java:34)
        at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginClassloader.loadClass(PluginClassloader.java:27)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.enablePlugin(PluginManager.java:304)
        at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.loadPlugins(PluginManager.java:212)
        at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCord.start(BungeeCord.java:263)
        at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCordLauncher.main(BungeeCordLauncher.java:55)
        at net.md_5.bungee.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:15)

9. Hallo, @Leoko ich habe eine Frage und eine bitte an dich ^^
    Wenn ich einen Nutzer per IP Banne "banip Ich Grund" wie kann ich diesen dann wieder entbannen? Im unban befehl steht /unban IP/Name.
    Wenn ich den namen eingebe steht der nutzer ist nicht gebannt im chat, und die IP dann extra rauszusuchen um den zu entbannen ist ziemlich uständlich. Kann man da so etwas wie /unbanip Ich einführen?

Und könntest du bitte bitte temporäre IP Banns einfügen? Das würde einiges einfacher machen.

LG
    TabZ

10. Aktuell musst du halt immer die IP raussuchen aber es ist bereits geplant in der nächsten version ein /unbanip command einzuführen
    Und nein temp IP bans wird es nicht geben

You are using an old version of Java. if you add me in skype I can send you a compatible version of AdvnacedBan :) Leoko33

12. Hallo ich bräuchte Hilfe beim Plugin wegen den Permissions | Hello i need help by the permissons

13. @ F3NiTiV

You need a bit more specific what kind of help.
    You might benefit from reading this post here how and were to add permissions in a bungee setup.

14. I use Instances of AdvancedBan on every server for it's own, connected through a database. Why? Pex is great. I just found out (by decompiling the jarfile, by the way, that as permission, it says "ban.whatever" instead of "ab.whatever" Running on 1.8.8 though).

So to all of you with Permission Problems: The Prefix is ban. not ab.

15. @ComicZockt

If you use a bungee server setup you don't need to have Advanced ban on each server, just in the bungee server only (with 1 MySQL db), then the permissions should be (as in my link to a previous message) in the bungee config and not in the permission.yml of each server.
    If you use AdvancedBan separate on each server then keep the MySQL DB separate too or it will conflict.

I cant understand why you needed to decompiled the jar as the source code is listed on the main page with a link to GitHub. In that source code I can't find any permission starting with ban.whatever, what I do find are the ab.whatever permissions.

Don't get me wrong as I'm not affiliated with AdvancedBan but it's crucial that it's setup correctly to get it working correct.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. The plugin is no longer banning anyone.. It just completely stopped working.. I honestly couldn't tell you why.

17. @TotallyAliyah

Maybe if you give some information what you are using and how we could help you solve it.

18. It's saying that it can't fetch the UUID of players, I'm on newest version for the plugin and have been for a while, I'm running 1.10.2 of minecraft, So we can't ban anyone, We can't kick anyone, The plugin isn't able to do anything and I'm not sure how to fix it.

19. @TotallyAliyah

I use the same versions (on a bungee then with MySQL).
    Check the setting in your config for:
    Code (yalm (Unknown Language)):

UUID-Fetcher:
      # Disable for cracked servers
      Enabled: true
      Intern: false
      REST-API:
        URL: "https://api.mojang.com/users/profiles/minecraft/%NAME%?at=%TIMESTAMP%"
        Key: "id"
      BackUp-API:
        URL: "https://us.mc-api.net/v3/uuid/%NAME%"
        Key: "uuid"
    if Intern is set to false.

If you have updated from version 10.3 then you need to delete your configs and make a fresh install (unfortunately old band will not be carried over).
    (I should read better)

If this not helps send me your server adress and I will join to see if I can help you then.

EDIT:
    Are you on a bungee or single server setup?

20. Hallo,

ich kann niemanden kicken / bannen / muten / etc. Wenn ich bsp. /kick eingebe bekomme ich die Meldung /kick [Name] [Grund/@Layout] (das heißt das Plugin Funktioniert) aber niemand wird gekickt. Die Permission habe ich alle richtig vergeben.

Bitte um Hilfe.