Premium AdvancedEnchantments ⚔ 170+ Custom Enchants ⚔ GKits ⚔ Trackers ⚔ Premade popular server setups ⚔...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by GC., Jul 5, 2017.

1. GC.

GC.

2. Been having problems trying to contact this developer.

3. GC.

GC.

4. how exactly is this a fix? "Fixed enchants not going through if enchant is deleted and used on item" if i deleted an enchant thats cause i dont want it on my server, so how am i suppose to remove it if the items still work even if the enchant is deleted?

5. i cant get remove enchants from my server, when i try to delete enchants from the config they delete from the config but they still work in game. how to get rid of old enchants i dont want on the server anymore? like we need to be able to disable enchants and remove them from tools i cant even remove delted enchants from tools. the plugin dont recognize deleted enchants on items so you cant use a black scroll to delete the enchant from the item.

6. GC.

GC.

7. Code (Text):
    [20:05:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [AdvancedEnchantments ERROR] Could not pass NullPointerException:
    [20:05:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [AdvancedEnchantments]    Class:
    [20:05:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [AdvancedEnchantments]    Extra info: effect[TP_DROPS:]; enchant[telepathy]; mc[115]; ae[7.2.2]
    [20:05:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [AdvancedEnchantments] If you cannot indentify cause of this, contact developer providing this report.
    [20:05:01] [Server thread/WARN]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    Getting an error like this for several enchants. Not sure why?

8. GC.

GC.

9. GC.

GC.

10. Mind if I join your server to check it out? I just tried on mine with a regular bow no issues

11. GC.

GC.

12. Hey, amazing plugin and I love the active updates.
    Would it be possible to see a command that allows the spawning of the custom experience bottles (received from the tinkerer)?
    Would be cool to have/use to give players as reward

13. GC.

GC.

14. Multiple updates later and I've tried regenerating everything as far as configs go, as if a fresh install. I've tried enchanting new tools, I'm still getting errors in my console as posted above. Here are atleast 2 right now:

Code (Text):

[18:38:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [AdvancedEnchantments ERROR] Could not pass NullPointerException:
    [18:38:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [AdvancedEnchantments]    Class: n3kas.ae.enchanthandler.effectsreader.RunnableEffect.run(RunnableEffect.java:1173)
    [18:38:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [AdvancedEnchantments]    Extra info: effect[TRENCH:3]; enchant[detonate]; mc[115]; ae[7.2.6]
    [18:38:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [AdvancedEnchantments] If you cannot indentify cause of this, contact developer providing this report.    

[18:38:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [AdvancedEnchantments ERROR] Could not pass NullPointerException:
    [18:38:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [AdvancedEnchantments]    Class: n3kas.ae.enchanthandler.effectsreader.RunnableEffect.run(RunnableEffect.java:1041)
    [18:38:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [AdvancedEnchantments]    Extra info: effect[TP_DROPS:]; enchant[telepathy]; mc[115]; ae[7.2.6]
    [18:38:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [AdvancedEnchantments] If you cannot indentify cause of this, contact developer providing this report.

I'm not sure what's going on? I've also tried using a previous release that I know worked.

15. GC.

GC.

16. Can you make the "held" type enchants work in off-hand too?

17. Yo GC,

You should add item lore crystals in the next update.

Shouldn't be to hard, make it a red dye that lets you type whatever when you apply it, like a Rename tag, but it puts a ~ in front of whatever you type so people can't make fake enchants ect using lore crystals. The text you put will always be the bottom lore, but before whitescroll or holy scrolls "protection". Can only apply to gear and weapons.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. GC.

GC.