Spigot AdvancedKits Reloaded 1.1.14

AdvancedKitsReloaded is a Kit managing plugin.

1. I added the permission advancedkits.buy to the group, but players can't use the command /kit buy (I don't speak about a specific kit)

2. Little update

Well, it's been a while since I updated the plugin.
    Sadly I have too many things to do and less and less free time.
    I'll try to update the plugin as soon as I can but you'll need to be patient.​

New prerelease with a few fixes
    Please let me know if you find other bugs. Thanks.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. When will the update be about 1.2.0? Our server really needs the ability to translate one line, described in GitHub.

4. You can track it's progress here: https://github.com/TryHardDood/AdvancedKitsReloaded/issues/71

5. I have already seen it and very much appreciate your contribution to the project, but I wanted to know an approximate date of release. How do you think, when the update will be available?

6. I cannot tell you and nor I can give you eta because I don't know when do I have free time.

7. Hey! I have a huge bug my players can use only one time a kit how I can change this?

8. Which version do you use?

9. I use 1.12 but I figured out that the bug is only by buying kits for using there is no bug.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I am having issues after server restarts. The config clears itself is there a fix. Logged on github.

11. Hi, this is a great plugin, I have been enjoying it so far. Will it be updated for 1.13? Also, Is there a way to change the title header in the GUI so it says the server name instead of AdvancedKits - View Kit?

Thanks so much!

12. please update plugin to support 1.13~1.14
    thanks