Premium AdvancedMobArena [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by NightExpress, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Tried dming about this issue...
    As told by one of the staff as I was gone on vacation.
    "yeah, i handled all of that. the issue is that they can still get the items by putting them in their crafting slots in their inventory while fighting in the ma, then watch their inv till they die and they get to keep the items, up to 4"

2. Will be fixed!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ok, another question about waves... Why on round 1 with 1 player am I getting 12 mobs with this?

https://pastebin.com/W3UuMJz8

I want it to be the amount of players times 2 plus the wave number, so if it has 2 players on wave 1 it should be 5 mobs, 2(players) * 2 + 1(Wave) = 5(mobs)

4. It's correct. It calculates the amount for every mob in a wave.
    Your formula is 'player + wave number' and on the first wave with 1 player it will be '1 + 1' = 2
    Then you have in default wave 4 mob types with 1 amount by default. It will doing 1 + *formula* = 1 + 2 = 3. 3 * 4 = 12.

5. I'm having issues with when a player falls to 4-5 hearts a normal mob will one shot them, they take damage as normal up until this point, no matter the class but once they fall below that they just get one hit, regardless of what wave they are on.

Additionally I still have issues with the boss despawning if a player isn't close to them when it spawns.

Edit: upon further testing the mobs are only doing the above bug AFTER a boss wave, I managed to grab a gif showing the damage they do then suddenly killing me from 4 and a half hearts.

https://i.gyazo.com/655b0404b20dbf194e100de987bc6fb9.gif

#1986 Verum, Jan 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  6. Seems I know what's the problem. I'll check it tomorrow!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ok is there a way I can make the total value of the 4 mobs in my default = 1, so like even though there are 4 mobs it can choose 1 out of the 4 of them? I tried setting the values to .25 but it didn't work.

https://pastebin.com/xq8U3QuY

So to explain so you can tell me exactly what to do... If there is 1 player in round 1 it should do 1 mob for the player, + 2 more random mobs in the default section, + 1 more mob for wave 1. So in total there should be 4 mobs randomly selected to where they could all be different, or all be the same any variation out of those 4 mobs in the default section.

8. Try to do something like this (not a good solution :D):
    Code (Text):
    ((%players% + 2) + (%wave%)) / 4

9. This still spawns 8 mobs on wave 1 with 1 player, is there a way you could get this working for me? would be really with the types of kits I have, thanks! Also, HideNoKit: true in the config does not work correctly, it does hide all the other kits but they are still there. For example, I have Archer and a Knight shop, Knight is slot 0 Archer is slot 1, I play archer which only has the archer kit enabled, I do not see the knight kit, but when I click on the archer kit which has now moved to slot 0, it says I do not have permission to the knight kit even though I click on the archer kit icon. Thanks, this is probably just a small bug. Please also help me out with the waves, Thanks!!! Oh and also remember to make golems work!!!

#1990 SoggyCraft, Jan 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  10. Ever since one of latest updates new players stat files aren't being generated correctly, it's only saving the coins. This is the entire file of an effected player.

Name: VerduxGaming
    Coins: 2030

11. Ok, I'll see what I can do.

Should works perfect, there are no changes were made in stats. I'll check it.

12. Yeah, I wouldn't have thought so too but there's definitely something going wrong, not an isolated incident, every new player that joins and has a file generated only gets their name and coins added into the file, none of the other stats are recorded or put in the file.

13. Can this support a non-rectangle arena, or is there any problem with that?

14. Currently no.

15. Hi,can you add a feature to connect with corresponding rooms alone?
    for example, if i beat all the mobs in mission 1(room1),then i will be teleported to mission 2(room 2,with a new map)automatically to fight with the new mobs
    but other players without passing mission 1 could not join room 2 directly(when players are challenging in room 1,room 2 stops working)

#1997 alexdemond, Jan 21, 2018 at 12:06 PM
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2018 at 1:46 PM
  16. I'll think about it

• Like Like x 1