Spigot Advancement Money 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT

Give a player money when he gets an advancement

1. ItsMaarten submitted a new resource:

Achievement Money - Receive money when getting an achievement.

Read more about this resource...

2. ItsMaarten updated Achievement Money with a new update entry:

Added customizable message.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. I need this on 1.9 :(

4. The plugin works for me, on Spigot 1.9. What is the issue?

5. Does this still work on Spigot 1.11.2?

6. It actually does, wow, great! :D

7. Great to hear that you like the plugin!

8. Got the following Error Message in the Console on Server Startup:

Code (Text):
    [10:39:05] [Server thread/INFO]: [AchievementMoney] Enabling AchievementMoney v0.1
    [10:39:05] [Server thread/WARN]: [AchievementMoney] "AchievementMoney v0.1" has registered a listener for org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerAchievementAwardedEvent on method "public void me.Mrten.AchievementMoney.Events.PlayerAchievementAwarded.onPlayerAchievementAwarded(org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerAchievementAwardedEvent)", but the event is Deprecated. "Server performance will be affected"; please notify the authors [].
    [10:39:05] [Server thread/INFO]: [AchievementMoney] Enabled.
    Can you please fix if you are still maintaining this Plugin @Mrten ?

Spigot: Latest 1.11.2 Build

9. As you can see it is just a warning. It is deprecated, because Minecraft 1.12 won't have achievements. It won't affect server performance like the warning says. The plugin should still function fine.

10. Okay, thanks for the Answer.

Btw, I've heard that in Minecraft 1.12 it will be possible to define custom Achievements.
    Will the Plugin work with that in the Future? So for Example, when I name an Achievement "Crafting Leatherboots", can I simply put it in the Plugin config like that and assign a Money Reward, like with the current Vanilla Achievements?

11. If Spigot adds support for custom achievements, I will add that to this plugin as well.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Great!

13. Minecraft 1.12 and Spigot 1.12 have just been released, containing "Advancements" now instead of the Achievements before.

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Advancements

Will you update this Plugin? I'm not sure whether it's still needed, since it may be possible to run Commands (e.g. giving Money to a Player) when unlocking an Advancement, by using the new "function" Feature.

14. I am working on the update right now. Even if it's not needed, I think using a plugin is more convenient.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mrten updated Advancement Money with a new update entry:

Version 1.0-SNAPSHOT | Support for 1.12, plugin rewritten from scratch

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. The Plugin seems to be a little broke, apparently it is giving out random Money Rewards sometimes, and also it is rewarding each newly unlocked Recipe as well (although I unsuccesfully tried to block that as you can see in the configs), which are simply way too much Rewards.
    Moreover, it doesn't matter when I delete the "mine_stone" and "smelt_iron" Values, they always regenerate themselves upon Server Restart, all other config Changes stay untouched though, so it isn't the whole File which is regenerating, only these two Advancements inside of it.
    It is hard to explain, please join my Server to see for yourself what I mean.

My current config.yml:
    Code (Text):
    reward: 50
    message: '&9For this achievement you have been given &1{reward}&9! &3New Balance:
      &1{total}'
    advancements:
      minecraft:story/root: 50
      minecraft:story/mine_stone: 600
      minecraft:story/smelt_iron: 800
      minecraft:adventure/adventuring_time: 5000
      minecraft:recipe_unlocked: 0
      minecraft:recipes/recipe_unlocked: 0
      minecraft:recipes/root: 0

Spigot Version: 1.12 (of course)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks for letting me know. Could you test again with the latest version to see if it is fixed?

18. Wow :eek: this is pretty cool!