Advancements bug

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by IllgiLP, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Hello guys,

i just working on an advancement system. For that i use this api: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/advancementapi-create-custom-advancements.240462/
    My only problem is that the advancements are overlaping each other.

have a look to the following screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

in the second picture you can see a bit of the emerald item and the connection to the "log" advancement

My code:
    Code (Text):
        public static AdvancementAPI FIRST_JOIN = new AdvancementAPI(new NamespacedKey(SkylineAdvancements.INSTANCE, "story/root"))
                .withTrigger("minecraft:player_killed_entity")
                .withIcon(Material.EMERALD)
                .withTitle("Skyline-District")
                .withDescription("Erscheint wenn man das erste mal den Server betritt!")
                .withAnnouncement(false)
                .withBackground("minecraft:textures/blocks/wool_colored_orange.png");

public static AdvancementAPI GETTING_WOOD = new AdvancementAPI(new NamespacedKey(SkylineAdvancements.INSTANCE, "story/getting_wood"))
                .withTrigger("minecraft:impossible")
                .withIcon(Material.LOG)
                .withTitle("Aufsammeln von Holz")
                .withDescription("Erscheint wenn man das erste mal Holz aufhebt!")
                .withAnnouncement(false)
                .withParent(SkylineAdvancements.INSTANCE.getName().toLowerCase()+":story/root");

static {
            FIRST_JOIN.loadAdvancement();
            GETTING_WOOD.loadAdvancement();
        }

Has anyone any idea how I can solve the problem?

#1 IllgiLP, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  2. The API is in beta, take this up with the developer not the forum, plus I think with this api you can't set locations for the advancements and they are only for you to use not look at

3. /minecraft:reload

seems to fix this. This is mojangs little fix for issues exactly like this, (really actually so you can add advancements while the game is open), as this is a Minecraft issue not the api.

BUT if you restart the server, it goes back and the command has to be re-issued.

4. The API had had many updates since that forum post. Maybe a bug was fixed since then.

You can get the latest here.
    You can see an example on how to use it here.