Advertise your server/community/youtube channel/other thing

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Razvi, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys, check this out: http://mineadvert.com .They offer good prices for ads that minecraft players can see.
    You can promote nearly anything.

2. joehot200

Supporter

Don't like the look of it - seems good enough, but unless you run a bad/cracked server and don't get enough donations, i do not think it is really needed.

If you are money hungry.... then obviously a good idea - for money.

3. Well the ad part is really cheap..i wasn't talking about the server owner part..

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. joehot200

Supporter

Ok:
    If you do not have enough donations, and need that extra bit of money to cover the server costs, this looks like a good and interesting idea.

5. Just thought it would be a good time to tag DubstepCraig lol, he certainly is the above.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hahaha who are you and what server do you run?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Absolution

Benefactor

8. I currently am setting up a server which has is taking months, unlike you I don't strive for popularity, I just want to build a community of intelligent, mature players that enjoy an RPG Minecraft experience.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Lol, doesn't own a server

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  10. Learn to read

11. I'm going to "play" your server when it's released

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  12. Dream on...

13. Hey DubstepCraig its boriscool22 im vip on your server and really like dubcraft can you please unban me on creative plots and the hub because i was banned for no reason and im vip so its a waste of money if i dont get to use it thanks dude

• Old Old x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. CustomForms

CustomForms Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

Yep, this is the perfect place to ask that.... There was a reason why you were banned.

15. Dude i have asked everywhere and the server website the forums are down so i cant find a place i do not know why i was banned i was building a house on creative then just got banned

• Old Old x 2
  16. joehot200

Supporter

Just do a chargeback to get your money back.

17. Hello Joehot
    When i brought the vip it says no refunds so i get banned for no reason and loose my all my money so i cant get my money back

• Old Old x 2
  18. joehot200

Supporter

There is no such thing as "No refunds", if you do a chargeback, yes you would get banned, but you would also get your money back, because the credit card company would force dubstep to give the money.

19. Hello Joehot
    When i brought the vip it says no refunds so i get banned for no reason and loose my all my money so i cant get my money back

• Old Old x 2
  20. But i still like dubcraft and want to play on it

• Old Old x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.