Advice for ASP.NET Hosting in Europe

Discussion in 'Hosting Advice' started by RisingStar, May 15, 2015.

1. I'm starting a website with ASP.NET that I'm hoping that my website can drive high visitors. At this moment, I only need shared hosting provider that support ASP.NET. In case, if my website has attracted many visitors, then I would purchase VPS or dedicated server

I need a good web hosting company that I won't have issues with and support of ASP.NET 5, ASP.NET MVC, Europe server and SQL Server 2014.

I have searched in search engine and enter keyword 'asp.net shared hosting europe', I found hostforlife.eu. Then I try to find deep review about them and I found that many people use their services and recommend them

Anyone have experience them? Or other asp.net hosting suggesstion? Please just advise me

Thank you.

2. RSNET-Radic

Supporter

3. Hi RSNET-Radic,

Thank you for your response. Yes, that's right, they are also recommended by Microsoft, I found it on their site (http://www.asp.net/hosting/hostingprovider/details/953). So, what do you think? I can go with them? I contacted their sales team 2 days ago and they answered all my questions perfectly. It makes me more confidence to choose their hosting services.

4. Tux

Tux