Advice Regarding Player Heads & Votifier

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Fyddin, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Hello all. About 3 days ago I began a new creative plots server and people have requested that we introduce player head "trading". By this I believe they mean that they are able to gain access to the /skull command in Essentials for one use only by voting for the server through the Votifier plugin.

What I need is a way of getting a listener that will grant the voting user with access to the /skull once until they can vote again. Is this possible? If so, how can I go about doing this?

Fyddin

2. An alternate would be setting a cost for the skull command (you can do so in the essentials config) and have the vote give them that much money (so like have /vote give $1, and the cost for 1 skull command to be run also costs $1)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thank you for your reply! That's exactly what I needed. However, won't the players be able to press the scroll on their mouse and make unlimited copies of the heads? What could I do to stop them being able to do this?

Fyddin

4. There's a plugin that prevents copying items. It's called CreativeItemControl. You can try it out.

• Useful Useful x 1