Spigot AetherBank - Customizable Banking Plugin 1.1.4-dev2

Lightweight, real customizable banking plugin. Continuation of EnderBank.

1. Hello, can you provide more information? Disabled at startup, this is probably a hook issue.
    Can you confirm that you installed at least 1 economy plugin (Could be xconomy, theneweconomy etc..), Vault, SmartInvsAPI and PlaceholderAPI? If its yes, can you provide the full log so i can take a look at startup error?

2. https://pastebin.pl/view/04a04e26

Although looking back at the discussion it seems the issue may be that you don't support Java 11.
    We have CMI which provides the economy, so we also have the recompiled vault as well as smartInvs and placeholderapi

#22 Ellendyra, Apr 17, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. KardasLand updated AetherBank - Customizable Banking Plugin with a new update entry:

Mini Fixes & Experimental Java 11 Support

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Alright, this should fix the startup error within Java 11. Please note this is experimental, if you encounter any issues please let me know.

5. Okay this is normal. Change GUI blocks to your version's blocks (ex. STAINED_GLASS_PANE -> BLACK_STAINED_GLASS_PANE etc..).

6. When the next update with the custom model data support? :)

7. As I said, when I'm done with bugfixing and that such updates, custom model data will be added.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. KardasLand updated AetherBank - Customizable Banking Plugin with a new update entry:

Permissions & Cache

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Would it be possible to add MySQL support? I would love this version of banking but I need to span it over 5+ servers that are all eco linked

10. Absolutely! When I'm done with bugfixing stuff, I'll add a MySQL support.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Also, running on purpur (latest 1.16.5), cant seem to withdraw/deposit

12. Can you describe the issue more? Can you give the error both in-game and console? If it doesn't give any error, what happens when you withdraw/deposit?

13. in-game: nothing
    console: https://pastebin.com/raw/Ewq7wyPW

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. After testing the DEV version released, The two issues were not replicated.
    BUT new arises as when trying to deposit more than allowed, it takes the money but doesnt put in bank

#39 SkyyDaork, May 16, 2021
    Last edited: May 16, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1