After rebooting, server cannot load player profile

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Disc, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Disc

Supporter

I've been struggling with this issue for the last two weeks or so. Essentially what happens is I reboot my server every so often. Once the server begins rebooting, everyone gets kicked to the Hub. Once the server reboot is complete, players attempt to join the server, they connect but it doesn't allow them to actually get into the game and they get disconnected.

The following error gets sent when they try to join. The mcMMO error is only thrown because the player can't actually join the server, or that's what I assume.
    Code (Text):
    [08:56:58] [Server thread/INFO]: name and IP logged in with entity id 10835 at ([world]2583.611470951025, 68.0, 3348.063334151911)
    [08:56:58] [Server thread/INFO]: m9068678 lost connection: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Error while read(...): Connection reset by peer
    [08:56:58] [Server thread/INFO]: [mcMMO] Aborting profile loading recovery for player - player logged out
    The only way I'm able to fix this is to manually reboot the server again. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Do you use any plugins from this author? From looking at this topic it seems like the issue often occurs through his plugins. The OP mentioned VBOs were his issue. If you have them on, turn it off and try it again.

3. Disc

Supporter

I run three of his plugins, currently all updated to the latest version. I also joined my server with VBO's on. No issue. I'll wait for it to reboot and try it again however I think it might be a different issue. It's just really hard to determine without an error showing up in the console.