All players have the server IP as their IP?

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by VictoriaTheCutie, Mar 11, 2020.

1. So, I'm an administrator on a small community roleplay server which runs spigot and multicraft. (Just normal spigot as far as I'm aware.) Recently we updated our server to 1.13.2, and as for popular demand, we downgraded back to 1.12.2. (Most plugins are up to date, if not all) Now everyone's IPs are the same as the server's main IP (in Essentials), which is obviously a problem since we can't IP ban anybody.
    I really don't know what happened, and would like if anyone could shed some light in the situation.
    Thank you.

2. I can write you a Little Plugin which can Show you the ip of an Player, sry for english I am from germandy ^^

3. Your problem is quite interesting. I didn't know if it was possible. Your problem may be caused by Essentials itself because it is not a regular spigot behavior. Try to update your EssentialsX to its newest version.

4. My private server which I run on my computer also has all players with the same IP but different ports, they all connect with my public IP and not a DNS. Maybe it's normal?