Solved almost no non-plugin commands not working

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by xXQuantumSoulXx, Aug 5, 2018.

1. So there's this bug where none and i mean none of the default commands work, i tried everything, i tried installing to higher java versions, lower java versions, disabling plugins and none of those methods worked. This is currently a very major bug on my server as we were going to release on this Wednesday but then it got delayed to Friday because of this bug,

So is there any fixes that i can do? i looked everywhere on google, none of them were related to my case.

heres the log file

Attached Files:

2. I see loads and loads of exception errors. I think that's why .. just fix your plugins first so when the server runs with plugins that work, it will probably break way less.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Strahan

Benefactor

What happens when you try a regular command, like /gamerule? Does it throw an error? Does it still not work if you op yourself?

Before I'd worry about this, I'd fix the other issues as Mr Floris said. This is like worrying about why your windshield wipers aren't working while ignoring the steam rolling out of the radiator and the oil leaking from the block lol.

• Like Like x 1
  4. commands like gamerule does work, but most of the stuff that will be used the most used wont work, im even opped, and still dosent work

5. Strahan

Benefactor

Well, can you give us examples of what isn't working and whether or not it causes an error when you try?

6. [12:45:28] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.8.8
    [12:45:32] [Server thread/INFO]: [WorldGuard] Loading WorldGuard v6.2.1;84bc322

According to world guard on bukkit:
    (WorldGuard 6.2.1 (for MC 1.12))

So basically... run plugins that actually work on your server version, or upgrade to a server version that isn't a few years old.
    Long story short, you cant run new plugins on old software.

7. if you go down right in the bottom of the logs file that i posted above(not this one, the one above) then you will find me executing some commands, and also some commands executed by the console, which dont work, some work, but major ones dont work

8. Strahan

Benefactor

You mean the log you posted initially? The bottom of the logs file has:

Code (Text):
    [12:48:08] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /mvtp bwlobby
    [12:48:13] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /mvremove bwlobby
    [12:48:13] [Server thread/INFO]: [Multiverse-Core] World 'bwlobby' was removed from config.yml
    [12:48:24] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /mvtp Kingdoms
    [12:48:32] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /mvtp kingdoms
    [12:48:38] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /mvtp kingdoms
    [12:48:52] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /mvremove Mini-Castles
    [12:48:52] [Server thread/INFO]: [Multiverse-Core] World 'Mini-Castles' was removed from config.yml
    [12:49:02] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /mv remove Plateau
    [12:49:02] [Server thread/INFO]: [Multiverse-Core] World 'Plateau' was removed from config.yml
    [12:50:49] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /gmc
    [13:00:01] [Server thread/INFO]: Unknown command. Type "/help" for help.
    [13:04:49] [Server thread/INFO]: [ClearLag] Warning Ground items will be removed in 60 seconds!
    [13:05:29] [Server thread/INFO]: [ClearLag] Warning Ground items will be removed in 20 seconds!
    [13:05:49] [Server thread/INFO]: [ClearLag] Removed 2 Entities!
    [13:09:49] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /gmc
    [13:09:51] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /gmc
    [13:09:52] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /gms
    [13:09:54] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /gmsp
    [13:10:36] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /setblock ~ ~ ~ 1
    [13:10:36] [Server thread/INFO]: [xXQuantumSoulXx: There is no such block with name minecraft:1]
    [13:10:53] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /setblock ~ ~ ~ grass
    [13:10:53] [Server thread/INFO]: [xXQuantumSoulXx: Block placed]
    [13:12:29] [Server thread/INFO]: [ClearLag] Warning Ground items will be removed in 60 seconds!
    [13:13:09] [Server thread/INFO]: [ClearLag] Warning Ground items will be removed in 20 seconds!
    [13:13:29] [Server thread/INFO]: [ClearLag] Removed 4 Entities!
    [13:14:23] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /spawn
    [13:14:27] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /tpa
    [13:14:36] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /fly
    [13:14:40] [Server thread/INFO]: xXQuantumSoulXx issued server command: /fly

You mean that? That doesn't show you using any of the built in commands save /setblock, and the only reason it failed the first time was because of your bad input.

9. first off, i did use /setblock

second, the problem is fixed, it was being caused by HCF factions plugin

10. Strahan

Benefactor

lol, yea that's what I said :p

Glad to hear it's fixed.