Spigot AltAccount AutoBan v3

This Plugin AutoBans AltAccounts

1. AtjonTV submitted a new resource:

AltAccount AutoBan - This Plugin AutoBans AltAccounts

Read more about this resource...

2. Such a plugin I've always been looking for. Thank you

3. No Problem mate!

At first i also looked for such a plugin, but coulnd find one that worked, so i startet to make it myself and now its working good! It has over 80 Download and over 280 regristed AltAccounts and i am happy that people are using my plugin.

If you have any questions you can always ask me over spigotmc, bukkit or email [[email protected]].

Have a nice time with my plugin, and don't forget to update to version v1.6.6_MySQL_4.5_b19, for more AltAccounts to get banned.

best regards, AtjonTV aka NexusMods_Client

--
    Software Developer for Windows Applications [C#/Java] and Minecraft Plugins on Bukkit/Spigot/Bungeecord API [Java]
    Leader of ATVG-Studios.at
    Owner of Blood-Gaming.eu
    Developer at Creeperland.de

4. Can you please update the plugin?

5. Does the Content Plugin still work in 1.11.2 ?

6. The Server i hosted the MySQL DataBase on got deleted by the Provider, i am not planing to recreate the DataBase and Update the Plugin to use it. The plugin is basicly dead, but i might remake the DataBase at some point to use it on my Server (which was running on the same server .. so i need to recreate it), i will make a own website where you can get the new Plugin (if i make it), i will link it on this page so stay tuned.

7. Jup .. to plugin uses the Bukkit API for Minecraft 1.11.2 so it works on Minecraft 1.8 up to 1.12-Pre5 (as i tested on my own).

8. I like this plugin I wait with impatience updates :)

9. Ich arbeite derzeit an einer neuen und verbesserten version, welche warscheinlich gegen ende november rauskommt. also, sei gespannt und schau vorbei wenns das update gibt. Lg AtjonTV

10. Ich arbeite derzeit an einer neuen und verbesserten version, welche warscheinlich gegen ende november rauskommt. also, sei gespannt und schau vorbei wenns das update gibt. Lg AtjonTV

• Like Like x 1
  11. I am currently working on a new better version which will get released around end of november. so, stay tuned and take a look when the update comes. Best regards AtjonTV

12. I am currently working on a new better version which will get released around end of november. so, stay tuned and take a look when the update comes. Best regards AtjonTV

13. Yes, sorry for my super late reply. I wasnt able to work on the plugin, and lost interest in it after my server contract was closed unexpectatly.

Please checkout my new Plugin which has the same job, but works and will work: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/altaccountautoban-v3.67916/

This time, I will make sure to have multiple backups of the master database, and multiple live servers that can be used.

14. Hey, sorry for my super late reply. I wasnt able to work on the plugin, and lost interest in it after my server contract was closed unexpectatly.

Please checkout my new Plugin which has the same job, but works and will work: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/altaccountautoban-v3.67916/

This time, I will make sure to have multiple backups of the master database, and multiple live servers that can be used.

The new plugin is build for 1.14 and I have tested it back to 1.12. It should work for 1.11 if that is still your need. If you want me to checkout, just reply here or send me a mail to [email protected]

15. Hey, sorry for my super late reply. I wasnt able to work on the plugin, and lost interest in it after my server contract was closed unexpectatly.