Spigot AngelChest Free 5.0.2

Best death chest plugin available! 100% customizable + economy support + auto config update ...

1. :unsure: same problem
    I think this happens randomly
    [​IMG]

2. It must be some other plugin that prevents the armor stands from removing. It shouldn't happen if you do not use other plugins, however I can add the "force-remove-armor-stands" option tomorrow so that it will work with other plugins :)

3. @NamVN @maoding Did you maybe reload or restart your server? That could lead to armor stands left behind, because I have not implemented a way to save the AngelChest information yet, but this is on my todo list.

#23 mfnalex, Sep 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  4. >Did you maybe reload or restart your server?
    I did
    I think the problem is caused by HolographicDisplays

5. That could be, as ArmorStands are normally used for holograms. I use them too as you probably know :p

Unlike other plugins that depend on an API, I decided to create the armor stands myself so that people do not need to install additional libraries. Maybe HolographicDisplays prevents invisible armor stands with a visible custom name from being removed under certain conditions. If so, there is probably not much I can do about it, but I could have a look at HolographicDisplay's source code and/or contact the author. Maybe I can also find another solution to make them work together.

6. Oh and by the way @maoding you should NEVER use /reload, that can break many plugins and is not supported by spigot itself. When properly restarting the server using /stop and then starting it again, there should be no problems because all AngelChests are destroyed and drop their contents on server stop.

7. I never use /reload xD /reload make error

8. @NamVN are you also using HolographicDisplays?

9. yeah ofcourse! are everythings ok?

10. Armor stands get left behind quite often. Not always but enough that it is annoying to have to go manually kill. Server is not using holographic displays plugin. Using spigot 1.13.

11. Please list all your installed plugins. There has not been a single confirmed case where people using vanilla encounter this bug.

You can try to disable all plugins and then enable them one by one again. There has to be some other plugin that interferes with the armor stand removal event.

12. I have the same hologram issue. I'd love a "force-remove-armor-stands" option. I don't have any plugins that might interfer with holograms, so I can't figure out how to fix this myself.

13. Okay I will add this definitely. Please give me a few days. I think it will be released until tuesday.

14. Take your time friend :)

15. Hi, got an Nullpointer expeption:

Code (Text):

[16:01:17 WARN]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.block.CraftBlockState.setType(CraftBlockState.java:125)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at net.coreprotect.consumer.Queue.queueContainerBreak(Queue.java:118)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at net.coreprotect.database.Database.containerBreakCheck(Database.java:70)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at net.coreprotect.listener.EntityListener.onEntityDamageByEntity(EntityListener.java:246)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:304)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:500)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:485)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.callEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:96)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.callEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:590)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.handleEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:489)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.handleNonLivingEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:641)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.handleNonLivingEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:627)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.EntityArmorStand.damageEntity(EntityArmorStand.java:413)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.EntityHuman.attack(EntityHuman.java:1051)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.EntityPlayer.attack(EntityPlayer.java:1332)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1872)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInUseEntity.a(SourceFile:69)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PacketPlayInUseEntity.a(SourceFile:13)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.PlayerConnectionUtils.a(SourceFile:10)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:199)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:896)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:411)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:831)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:729)
    [16:01:17 WARN]:        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

The Armorstand does not removes it self after open the chest. If i click it this message above appears.
    Did you Need more informations?

16. This is not the full Stacktrace. If the error is caused by AngelChest, there must be some line containing „de.jeffclan.AngelChest“ in the error message.

17. Nice plugin!
    it works fine on 1.13.1 server as well :)

Can you add "Disable world list" function ?
    Some world should not have angel test. for example Mobarena (PvE) world etc..

18. I have integrated the automatic removal of left behind armor stands. It should now work with other plugins. Please test it and give me feedback :)

Every second, all armor stands that do not belong to an AngelChest but have been created by one will be removed.

The update will be posted in a few minutes :)

Also, @muhyo that's a good idea! I will implement this also :)

19. mfnalex updated [1.13] AngelChest with a new update entry:

1.2.0 - Fixed armor stands not disappearing

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. Would it be possible to add a setting if you fall into void you get teleported back ontop of a block close to where you did fall and then you die and leave a chest?
    Or even change how chest is placed in the void, can't reach or even see a chest when dying in the void at the moment.