Animals freeze now and then

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by taoyou, May 28, 2016.

1. There is some area in my server in which all the animals and monsters freeze now and then until I restart the server. I found that the affected area is (nearly) always the same chunk.
    My server is Spigot 1.9.2 with the following plugins:
    AuthMe
    CoreProtect
    Dynmap
    iConomy
    Lockette
    ShowCaseStandalone
    Vault​
    Why is this happening? Can somebody help me figure out this problem?

2. I'm running Spigot 1.10 and have the same issue. At first I was only running Dynmap and tried to solve it by installing ClearLagg. It's still the same.. maybe Dynmap is causing this? :/

3. Perhaps don't use the latest edition of spigot 1.10? try a build before that. Not every build of 1.10 is going to be 100% bugproof.

4. Trying to rebuild using
    Code (Text):
    java -jar BuildTools.jar --rev 1.10
    now.. will edit this post with an update later

Edit: Still having the same issue, not even 2 minutes after the server started.

#4 iScripters, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  5. Hmm... very strange. I suggest dealing with it for another 24h or so. they'll release a new build, and they'll probably fix it.

6. I decided to remove Dynmap and see if that could have been the issue... so far I've had 4 full day/night cycles and it's still working so far.

So, without guarantee or extensive testing, removing Dynmap seems to fix this issue.

7. Update several hours later: Still working perfectly without Dynmap installed.