Bungee - Spigot [Animated Tab] - TabList v5.5.9

Use the player list tab! (This is only for tablist relating)

1. Hey, I downloaded the plugin and it seems pretty nice. Don't need the animations etc., so I figured to turn them all off (and edit the tab, primarily), however..

I want to display an AFK status in the tab, I tried messing with the settings - and it seems for me like there's 2 of them? Are they different? Do they need each other to work? I tried both things, but everytime Tablist wants to "refresh" the tab, it changes the "AFK" text to normal prefix.

To clarify, there's settings for AFK status on top of config file (placeholder format) and then in the prefix-suffix settings. Tried one or second and then both together, but still..

Is there any quick fix, like is it normal? Do I need to use placeholderAPI or something? Or just using the wrong settings?

It just seems that if I do /afk (EssentialsX) and don't move, it will mostly change to prefix according to the set update interval for tablist.

Thanks

2. If you read the above comments on that option, you will understand what you are using it for. Otherwise, both are in separate sections, so they do not affect each other.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Toldi updated [Animated Tab] - TabList with a new update entry:

Update again

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anyway to make it refresh faster than 1 tick?

5. Why you want to make the refresh more faster?

6. How do i add a skin to a fakeplayer? It would be a very nice feature is this possible?

7. Use Citizens, also it is impossible with Bukkit

8. I tried added citizens and created an NPC player and it doesn't display it on the tablist. Even with the command /npc playerlist add command, has this functionality been removed?

#970 bigragnar, Apr 7, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  9. Ask citizens developer

10. Please help me. Prefix of other players is not displayed!

11. Toldi updated [Animated Tab] - TabList with a new update entry:

There is

12. Toldi updated [Animated Tab] - TabList with a new update entry:

There is

13. Toldi updated [Animated Tab] - TabList with a new update entry:

Another update

14. Prefix works but suffix doesn't work using a different group.. Help please.

15. It's not possible with multiple groups.

16. Toldi updated [Animated Tab] - TabList with a new update entry:

Tablist groups fixes

17. Is it this plugin or citizens that is causing my NPCs to display on the playerlist briefly? If it's the former is there anyway to fix it or just a bug?