Premium AnimatedNames [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Maximvdw, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Maximvdw

Benefactor

Maximvdw updated AnimatedNames with a new update entry:

v4.11.0 - Performance update

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. I have no idea how to change {player} into {playernick} in tab, please help ;-;

3. Maximvdw

Benefactor

you can only add a prefix or suffix, you can't change the name itself

4. Ohh but that's a nice idea actually to replace {player} with {playernick} because I saw some people that they were able to do it, it's nice to show their nickname instead of original name. Thanks for the reply.

5. I have a question: How do you change the name over the player's head, but don't change their skin ? Please respond! :D

6. Maximvdw

Benefactor

you can't change their name

7. huh... How do you change the color, prefix and suffix of the player if we can't ?

8. No answer to my previous question... Thanks !
    I have a bug on my server. Variables mix...
    Example: We can show 1952 health, instead of $1952 (for a player)

9. Maximvdw

Benefactor

[​IMG]
    Reading is a thing these days

10. Maximvdw

Benefactor

v4.12.0 - My personal favorite update

11. @Maximvdw Hi, I just wanted to inform you that I've created a ticket about a continuous error and then it leading to a crash on my server, thanks.

12. can you add an option for priorities? Im having trouble with my staff. Their ranks are conflicting. I added the - perm. to their group and to their personal permissions and its not working. I am using group manager. If you added priorities I could make the default group 0, helper 1, mod 2, admin 3. If they had perms to all of them it would pick up the one with the highest priority, admin. This would help me out since the - perms are not working.

13. Hayden

Supporter

Does anybody know how to turn legacy mode off? Like where do you find the setting for that.

14. uh, lemme get the spot. Its in the config for sure I have seen it a bunch of times.

15. Found it! Go down a couple lines its right above groups...

#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#
    # PLUGIN SPECIFIC SETTINGS
    #~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

# Placeholder settings
    placeholder:
    # logs the memory usage of placeholders on startup
    log-memory: false
    # Clear unused placeholders that are not enabled.
    clear-unused: true

# Legacy mode. Disable this if you experience client crashes (bungeecord mostly)
    legacymode: true

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. If you don't mind me asking, what permission system are you using? Im using Group Manager (Should have gone with PEX, don't know why I didn't). I try to give users a "-" node to let them use their ranks' nametag and it doesn't seem to want to work. I also hopped on your server to see if you found the Legacy Mode but your staff didn't know.

17. It seems that everyone to be able to see other player's name tags when invisible (http://prntscr.com/8fos7m), is there anything that can be done about it?

18. Hayden

Supporter

We use GM. REmoved Animated Names because of the crashes. Was going to add it back soon. And none of my staff know because only I handle plugins. Negative nodes do work for us with GM.

19. Maximvdw

Benefactor

v4.13.0 - Placeholders and bugfixes