Spigot AnimatedScoreboard 0.2.5

An animated and anti-flicker scoreboard plugin with 1500+ placeholders, effects and eventtriggers

1. Tengo un problema con los tiggers, no sé cómo hacerlo funcionar. Seguí los pasos de cómo se hace, incluso puse en config.yml "enable-triggers: true" y no funciona. Solo tengo ese problema pero luego todo funciona perfecto, ¡buen complemento!

2. JasperJH updated AnimatedScoreboard with a new update entry:

Version 0.1.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  3. In the ScoreboardWorld class, there's the chooseBest() method - if I see correctly it operates on a Set. That actually creates some problems in my case - I have to scoreboards, one for admins and one for players. We had a very old version of AnimatedScoreboards, and when an admin joined - the correct scoreboard was loaded. But now - the player scoreboard is always used, never the admin one. I suspect that the Set has the player board as a first item - it doesn't have any permission set so the board is chosen every time the method runs. I'd suggest making some sort of order (probably using an ordered collection) - when loading boards from config, the one first in the list should have a higher priority. Right now - we have a list [admin, player], but the player scoreboard still gets priority every time :/

4. JasperJH updated AnimatedScoreboard with a new update entry:

Version 0.1.4 - Quick bugfix

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. You are using placeholders for GangsPlus but you don't have that plugin installed on your server. Try removing those placeholders from the scoreboard and then restart the server.

6. LGN

LGN

@JasperJH https://pastebin.com/sMduEF0V
    I keep getting this error after running my server for a few hours... Have no idea what it is just by looking at the stack trace. All files are untouched, except by defaultscoreboard and adminscoreboard. Both of them pass the YAML validator.

7. Don't use the bukkit reload command since it might not work as expected (this is not only for my plugin but in general). If you want to modify the scoreboards and see the result without having to restart the server every time you should use the built-in command: /asb reload

Try restarting the server entirely and see if the error is still in the console after the restart. If it still has that error feel free to contact me!

8. i have a problem, scoreboard comes for a quartert of a second then disappears

9. Are there any errors in the console when that happens? Could you contact me in private and send me the scoreboards that you're trying to use and any additional plugins that are active on the server?

10. no worrys fixed it

11. Triggers are not working on 1.8, no errors on console, PlayerJoinEvent (or any event) doesn't show the selected scoreboard

12. Could you contact me in private and send me the trigger config you are trying to use alongside with the config.yml file.

13. :(
    [15:19:24] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerChangedWorldEvent to AnimatedScoreboard v0.1.4
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at me.jasperjh.animatedscoreboard.core.PlayerScoreboardHandler.onWorldChange(PlayerScoreboardHandler.java:187) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor31.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:545) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerList.moveToWorld(PlayerList.java:739) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.entity.CraftPlayer.teleport(CraftPlayer.java:792) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.entity.CraftEntity.teleport(CraftEntity.java:489) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at me.wazup.skywars.PlayerData.restoreData(PlayerData.java:93) ~[?:?]
    at me.wazup.skywars.Skywars.leave(Skywars.java:1489) ~[?:?]
    at me.wazup.skywars.SkywarsListener.onPlayerQuit(SkywarsListener.java:128) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.MethodHandleEventExecutor.execute(MethodHandleEventExecutor.java:37) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:545) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerList.disconnect(PlayerList.java:409) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1485) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.NetworkManager.handleDisconnection(NetworkManager.java:356) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:163) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1255) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:417) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1098) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:925) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_202]
    I have a minigame on my server, and when joining the minigame this happens

14. What skywars plugin are you currently using? Could you start a private conversation with me and send me the config you're trying to use!

15. JasperJH updated AnimatedScoreboard with a new update entry:

Version 0.1.5 - Trigger improvements

16. How do I remove the MOTD of the plugin?

17. I am not sure what you're talking about. Would you mind elaborating?

18. The MOTD, when you join the server the help menu for Animated Scoreboard comes up for all players. I don't want that, is there a way to disable this feature?

https://gyazo.com/e5ef2b7db46e4c04e72b4a180eb98ae8