Spigot AnnotationsX 2.0.2

AnnotationsX, the second generation of Annotations allowing to create Configs, Commands etc. easy

1. Acquized submitted a new resource:

AnnotationsX - AnnotationsX, the second generation of Annotations allowing to create Configs, Commands etc. easy

Read more about this resource...

#1 Acquized, May 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  2. QUICK UPDATE

If you don't know, i'm currently working on Nametags 2.0 and UltimateReport 2.1 (and a bunch of other projects that are not 1st priority). For that reason, i expanded the API with minnymin3's CommandFramework (edited) and Akkarin's Plugin.yml Processor (edited). You can see the Version 2.0 of this API here: https://github.com/Acquized/AnnotationsX - I will drop Support for BungeeCord in v2.0 because its useless. If you want to use the API with BungeeCord, consider editing the ConfigFramework for yourself. The CommandFramework doesn't works with BungeeCord because BungeeCord's unique API. Also, the API will get a new Modulare File Hirarchy which allows of better Implementation of Modules.

Please keep in mind that i won't post the Resource Update yet because its still WIP, untested and the Command Part doesn't contains JavaDocs yet. Also, i'm currently in holidays in the Philippines and i don't have that much time for coding.

EDIT: The new Recoded Version, AnnotationsX, has been shipped. You can now download it from the Main Page. I will update the Wiki now.

#2 Acquized, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  3. Acquized updated AnnotationsX with a new update entry:

v2.0.0: Recode, New Features, New Package Hierarchy

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Acquized updated AnnotationsX with a new update entry:

v2.0.1: Processor Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...