Universal AnnouncementsEverywhere | 1.13.x - 1.15.x | 4.0.0

Better than anyone!

1. IvanPekov95 submitted a new resource:

AnnouncementsEverywhere | 1.8 - 1.13 | - Can send announcements everywhere!

Read more about this resource...

2. IvanPekov95 updated AnnouncementsEverywhere | 1.8 - 1.13 | with a new update entry:

AnnouncementsEverywhere v1.2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. IvanPekov95 updated AnnouncementsEverywhere | 1.8 - 1.13 | with a new update entry:

AnnouncementsEverywhere v 1.4.0

4. Just thought I'd let you know, this is very misleading: "The first ever plugin with premade announcements!"

You are definitely not the first one - every auto-announce plugin has pre-defined messages and I bet there's over a hundred of them over the internet.

5. I am not talking for the auto announcer here, i know that auto annoucer is very simple and easy and there are many plugins with him, but i cant find a plugin that can send a specific announcement with a command and the announcement to not be only in the chat or something.

6. @IvanPekov95
    AnnouncementsEverywhere — adds only one message?
    I can not set several time intervals for different notifications?

Also, you need permission to bypass notifications.

7. Toggle for the automatic broadcaster? Like if the player haves permission to send to it, if the player haven't to not send it or a toggle that will stop the announcer? If it is the 2nd, why you need a toggle command? In the config you can enable/disable it.

I dont understand what you mean by all of you typed except for the several time intervals. There's a language barrier between us?

8. Hi Ivan, I'm having an issue with non-oped player's not seeing the msgs from the config file.

9. Okay, Ima gonna test it and fix.

10. Making the plugin can run on BungeeCord also. Stay tuned!
    Capture.PNG

11. IvanPekov95 updated AnnouncementsEverywhere | 1.8 - 1.13.1 | with a new update entry:

AnnouncementsEverywhere v1.6.0