Spigot Anti Advertisement 2.0 [SKRIPT] 2.7

The revamp Skript of the old Anti Advertisement Skript!

1. BrettplayMC submitted a new resource:

Anti Advertisement 2.0 [REVAMP] (SKRIPT) - The revamp Skript of the old Anti Advertisement Skript!

Read more about this resource...

2. How does this work? Since you claimed it to prevent ALL advertisements, which seems like a kind of broad statement to me.

3. This prevents nearly all domains that are used on websites and servers. Of course I cannot prevent them all but there are over 45+ domains blocked. I am adding new ones every day.

Also how the Skript works is it detects for a domain and then blocks the whole message then alerts staff with the correct permissions.

4. Just a little heads up, %player% already has %UUID of player% functionality in it, there is no need to store the UUID instead. Cool Skript anyway :)

5. Thanks!
    I will take this into note.
    Though I have it this way because storing the UUID is safer in cases of name changes (kinda). :p

6. Does this support RegEx? Does this support silent filtering? Does this support command output on detect?

7. What is RegEx? I have not heard of this software before.
    Also by silent filtering do you mean that it will not send a message to the player when the link they advertise is not allowed?
    and yes this does support command output on detect.

8. Regular expressions, such as "(?i)((?>(w++|play|mc).+(.)(\w{2,3}).*replace (the )?"?(\1))|(?>\b(([0-2]\d{2}|\d{1,2})[^a-zA-Z0-9§]+){3}([0-2]\d{2}|\d{1,2})\b)|(?>\bhttps?:\/\/)|(?>\b(\w{4,})([^a-zA-Z0-9 ]+)([a-zA-Z0-9]{2,5}\b))|(?>\b((w{2,9}+|play|mc))([^a-zA-Z0-9]+)(\w{4,})([^a-zA-Z0-9]+)([a-zA-Z0-9]{2,5})\b)|(?>\b(\w{3,}+)([^a-zA-Z0-9\/]++)(\w{2,3}+)\b(\/))|(?>\b(c\W*+o\W*+m\W*)\b)|(?>\b((w{2,}|play|mc)+).*([cč][o0ōõöoòó]m|[o0ōõöoòó]rg|n[ëēéèëe3]t|ru|al)\b))", are often referred to as 'RegEx'.

By silent filtering I mean the ability to have the advertiser see the message, but it being omitted for other players.

For example, when the advertiser says "join this server play.myserver.top", the advertiser will see their message in chat, however others will not.

9. This Skript does not support either of these features but if you would like them added then please PM me and we can work on adding support for one, if not both things. :)