Spigot Anti-Drop » 1.7 - 1.17 • Item list GUI • Fully configurable 2.2.4

Force players to re-hit their drop key to actually drop specified/all items.

1. ok thanx i messaged u on discord will need a legacy version by the looks if thats ok

2. Problem discover i can duplicate my items @PCPSells

3. and how is this done?

4. For example i've a none stack and another item of this type i drop the single item and after i drop the stack or the inverse and the duplication is created

5. PCPSells updated AntiDrop | GUI | Fully Configurable with a new update entry:

Numerous bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. PCPSells updated Anti-Drop | GUI with a new update entry:

Fixed console error

7. Suggestion to add %item_name_display% prefix which if added to config messages will allow item names to be what their display name is in messages this would also give the option to use lowercase

eg

Code (YAML):
     Anti-Drop: '%prefix% &cAttempting to drop &6%item_name_display%&c, try to drop again quickly to confirm!'
    Which will look like this in the chat box in game

(!) > Attempting to drop Master Sword, try to drop again to confirm

And if no color is applied before the placeholder mentioned then to do a check to see if the displayname already has a color code or not

8. Another suggestion is to add an option to only diable item-dropping for items in the hotbar

9. [​IMG]
    Already a thing. Use %item_name% in the config.yml.

10. I think u misunderstand, I meant a placeholder that shows the EXACT displayname of the item (even if renamed by anvil), taking case-sensitivity into consideration, %item_name% only displays the material name and unfortunetly shows as capital/uppercase letters :|

11. Uhm, no. If the item has a custom display name (doesn't matter how it was obtained) it will display that. If the item has no custom display name it displays the Minecraft default material name. Ex: DIAMOND_PICKAXE, DIAMOND_SWORD.

If the item is named "Mighty Sword" it will display that over DIAMOND_SWORD.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Oh sorry my bad I guess I meant to make it so the default name of items isn't in captials but rather the first letter of each word of the item to be in a capital if possible (sorry it's been a big night and I posted it wrong)

14. Ah, gotcha. Well currently it's just using the default item type as the name as it has no custom display name.
    I would be able to add what you're asking for but currently I'm not 100% sure on how to do it yet. Gonna look into it. Thank you for the recommendation.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hello, I'm the owner of this resource. (Anti-Drop)
    and I'm having some living situation issues. I'll be on the streets for an unknown period of time and am no longer able to manage the plugin until that date.

I'd like to temporarily transfer ownership over to @MCMarter if possible.
    Thank you for everything Spigot.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. PCPSells updated Anti-Drop | GUI with a new update entry:

[2.0.6] Default players can view all commands they have permissions to.

17. PCPSells updated Anti-Drop | Fully configurable item list GUI with a new update entry:

[2.1.0] Inventory full bug fix

18. Get this error on 1.8.8:
    Code (Text):
    [22:02:23 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerDropItemEvent to AntiDrop v2.1.0
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityHuman.a(EntityHuman.java:601) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityHuman.a(EntityHuman.java:554) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:592) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockDig.a(SourceFile:40) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockDig.a(SourceFile:10) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_211]
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_211]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:715) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_211]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.inventory.PlayerInventory.getItemInMainHand()Lorg/bukkit/inventory/ItemStack;
            at me.PCPSells.MainAD.onDropitem(MainAD.java:78) ~[Anti-Drop.jar:?]
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
            ... 17 more

19. ah, that's due to an updated method of grabbing the players item in their main hand.
    I'll just make you a simple 1.8.8 version

20. PCPSells updated Anti-Drop | Fully configurable item list GUI with a new update entry:

[2.1.1] 1.14 support + no more extra data