Spigot Anti-VPN 4.9.31

Get the best; save money on overpriced plugins and block VPN users!

1. egg82 submitted a new resource:

Anti-VPN - Get the best; save money on overpriced plugins and block VPN users!

Read more about this resource...

2. IPDetector has a free API key : 'free' (1000 requests per IP per month), so you can enable it by default.

3. egg82 updated Anti-VPN with a new update entry:

Added more options to config.yml

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Ah, I wasn't aware. Thanks for the tip!

5. Getting this weird string of stuff when I boot on Paper 1.12.2

Code (Text):
    [03:07:08 WARN]: SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
    [03:07:08 WARN]: SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
    [03:07:08 WARN]: SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.

6. Odd that Paper wouldn't have any slf4j implementation- though that's actually a Rabbit thing. I could compile a basic one into the jar but since I use my own logger for Rabbit the NOP logger should be fine.

Basically the warning is completely harmless. You can safely ignore it. I may fix it down the road at some point, however :)

7. Thanks for clearing it up, good work on the plugin! :)

8. egg82 updated Anti-VPN with a new update entry:

Quite a lot of misc bug fixes

9. egg82 updated Anti-VPN with a new update entry:

New service

10. I try to use your plugin with the vpn windscribe with the default settings but I came on the server I have try it with more than one countries but not working. Why?

11. It depends entirely on the service. Try using the links in the config to see which service best suits you, then use the "order" in the config to re-order them. You may also enable/disable services entirely with the "enabled" options under each service in the config.

The config is fairly self-explanatory and has plenty of comments to follow. If you're still confused as to why things aren't working the way you want, try enabling debug mode in the config to see which services are being used and what values are being returned.

12. egg82 updated Anti-VPN with a new update entry:

1.13 & Bug Fixes

13. Hi egg82,

I had found another good proxy detecting service that will detect whether this ip address is belongs to proxy or not and what is the type of the ip address is. You may found it here and give a try: https://www.ip2location.com/ip2proxy-web-service .:)

14. Hey, thanks for the tip! I'll throw some IPs at the service and see how it handles them. If it works at least moderately well I'll go ahead and add it in; though I myself am not a fan of the price it doesn't mean other people won't mind.